22 - [Basement]

It's the new week of school and it's the exam week.

Claire already wakes up and seeing her best friend studying hard for the exam even she sleeps on her study table. Claire just smile look at her best friend.

"I hope you'll be paid off with your hardworking."

"Guinn!!!!!! Wake up!!!!" Claire shouted at Guinn's ear and Guinn quickly wake up as she thought there's something happened.

"Claire?"

"School, bestie."

"I'll go shower first." Claire walks to the bathroom.

Guinn just nodded as she want to sleep again.

And then after that, they go to school without taking any breakfast as Guinn said that they can buy food in school.

"You're so early today. This ain't you." Jungwon who already arrived come to both of them.

"So what?" Claire just roll her eyes and laugh.

As Claire put her bag on her seat, she look at her drawer and saw a lunchbox.

"Hmpph, Jay." Claire just smile.

-

It's already the last day of the exam. Jay always buy Claire food when she never asked him to but Claire doesn't refuse it. Also, Jake also sometimes he asks the maid of his to cook extra for Claire. Claire always refuse them and told him to not doing this for her again.

As for Mr. Park, he doesn't know yet that his daughter doesn't live in the house as he copes with his jobs. Mrs. Park also didn't take any interest in her children.

Meanwhile for Yeonseo and Eunri, they always on each other throat, bickering because of Jake.

For Riki, Claire asked him to not bothering her again and since then they've break up even though he didn't said anything. He looks depressed these days.

"Ugh, my back is hurt." Jungwon said while touching his back.

"The exam finally come to the end." Guinn is happy as she does her best in it.

"That mathematics question is so fucking hard. I just draw Doraemon there since I don't know." Claire said.

"Oh my, the teacher is going to get mad again." Jungwon laugh.

"Claire, I already teach you mathematics, why are you-" Guinn fed up with her best friend.

"You're going to get last rank in the class." Suddenly Jake come with a basket with 4 drinks.

"I don't care~" Claire said.

"Okay, let's drink this first!" Jungwon takes one of the drink.

Not long after that, the teacher comes. And said that next week, they'll held a vacation or just a camping for all of them as a token of relieving their stress after exam.