21 - [The Truth]

Because Claire need to go to school, so she contacted Guinn to accompany her to her house.

Claire quietly enter the house.

"There you are!" Jay said in angry way.

"Hey-"

"Don't you know I'm so worried about you??!!" Jay said as he put both of his hand on her shoulder facing her face to his.

"I'm.. Sorry. But, please. I need some time. I'm here to pick my things, I'll be live with Guinn after this. This house doesn't need me anymore." Claire said and she just go to her room. Guinn followed her.

After she take everything, Jay stop her.

"Are you sure... "

"Yes. Please don't act like you're a good brother when you didn't stop father from marrying me to Lee family."

"I did-"

"But father just get more angry.." Jay want to say that but he couldn't.

He just look Claire walking out from the house.

"Thank you for being my brother. I'll never forget you, Jay." That's the last words she said.

"Are you sure to live here?" Guinn asks.

"Yes."

"Why don't just Mr. Park just let Jay and their daughter married? Isn't it just same?" Guinn said .

"No, Guinn. If Jay married with Eunri, my father's company will be ruined. Soon, Jay will take over the company but he's marry with Eunri, who is sly as snake. Don't you think it will be difficult?" Claire explain the whole thing to Guinn.

"But.. Aren't you just same?"

"They thought that I have a bad reputation so I'm a fool. Since they thought that I eat that medicine, but actually I didn't." Claire said.

"Now I know.." Guinn said as she understand.

Claire is actually lost half of her memories, that's why she just remember the medicine things as she always fear of it. When she was young, before Sunoo, Riki, Guinn and her separated, they encountered a gang of people who abducted children. As Claire is a person with high spirit, she saved her friends by using herself as the bait. As she was took into a prison, there's many children there. She also was given 2 pill of medicine, she have to take it at least 3 times a day. But, she didn't know that medicine is for erasing memories. After that, she didn't take the pill anymore. Although she doesn't know who are they, she once saw a logo. Maybe that's the logo of the organization. A logo that looks like a patterns of flowers and snakes. After that, not soon after that, Mr. Park saved Claire by bringing the money they asked for. Since that, only Riki, Guinn, Sunoo and Mr. Park's closed friends who know that I take the erasing memories pill, but Claire just told Guinn only that she didn't lost all of her memories.

"Oh, I haven't visited you for a long time. What did you do these recently?" Claire asks Guinn.

"Uhm, I went out with Heeseung." Guinn smile.

"Huh.. Since when..?" Claire start to panic when she hear her best friend mentioned Heeseung.