13 - [Come here]

"Well said." Claire said.

"Thank you." Riki said while stepping forward to Claire.

But Claire is stepping back from him makes him a bit confused.

"You're changed." Riki said.

"Yes, I am? But do you know what's the reason?" Claire bringing her face closer to Riki.

"Why? Because of that boy named Jake?" Riki asks sounds as he's mad.

"What...? Are you kidding me?? That nerdie boy?? Oh my god, you and Eun Ri share the same brain cells I guess." Claire laughing so arrogant.

"Eun... Ri...?" Riki confused.

Claire didn't respond anything , she just stare at Riki.

"Stupid, foolish, dumb." Claire walks away.

"Jake!!!" Claire shouted Jake's name in the morning of the hallway class until she get into the class.

Jake flinched.

"What did you do yesterday? How dare you disrespect me like that??!!" Claire look at Jake.

"What do you mean?" Jake pretend like nothing happened.

"I feel like someone is going to die for real..." Claire making a dramatic crying face.

Claire grabs Jake's hands and bring him to the back area of the school. She pinned him to the wall.

"Hey, what are you doing-"

"Shut up! I'm so angry with you!" Claire stare at him so fiercely.

"I think we should change the places now. It might be so interesting." Jake said while smiling.

"What? Oh my god, I couldn't believe that you're so bold! I haven't talked to you for 2 years and now you're flirting with me?"

"Then, I don't show any mercy to you!" Claire said and she start to take off his coat.

"Hey! What are you doing? Hey... What- Please this is too much" Jake nervously trying to stop Claire.

"I'm taking off your coat."

Jake looks relief.

"What were you thinking..."

"No-... I thought that you were going to pulled my pants, I- I was so scared to death." Jake look at the other place.

Claire burst into laughing.

"You're so funny. I just want to steal your id card in your shirt pocket." Claire shows Jake his ID card to him while smiling.

"Give it back to me! That's my precious things. How could you..." Jake trying to take it back.

"Then if you want this, you have to answer my question."

"Okay." Jake start being serious.

"Why did you patting me in the public yesterday?"

"Is it wrong...? I think no... " Jake said.

"No-! But it's too lame. What if people misunderstand about us? Don't you hate it?" Claire asks.

"That's a nice thing. I like it." Jake smile while laughing.

"You really make me wanna pulled down your pants I guess..." Claire say it with slowly.

"No!! Please! Anyone please help me!!" Jake running away for his life.

"You jerk!! Come here!!" Claire chasing after him.

"Jake...?" Riki who just come to school looks confused when he saw Jake gasping as he ran away from a ghost.

"Help me. Someone want to do something bad to me." Jake stand behind of Riki.

"Jake Sim Jake Yun!!!!!! Come here now!!!" Claire shouted and saw Riki with his poker face.

She look at behind Riki and it's Jake.

"You jerk!" Claire trying to get closer to Jake.

But Riki stopped her with his hands.

"My name is not jerk, it's Jake!!" Jake said while putting both of his hands at his ears.

"Shut up! It's just same!" Claire said.

She tried to ignore Riki's hands but she can't since he's so big for what.

"Move." Claire looking at him.

"I won't." Riki said.

"Since when you both are friend?" Claire asks.

Riki just realized it and he didn't stop her now.

"We're not friend tho." Riki said.

"How could you Riki-" Jake runs into the class.

Claire chase him but suddenly teacher coming into the class.

Jake just smile teasing her since she lose.