03 - [Strawberry Milky Tragedy]

Jake come to the school earlier and he do some revisions. He keeps looking at the door and hoping to see Claire, but she didn't show up.

"It's nearly school time, where is she..?" Jake sighs slowly.

Jake is about to wake up from his seat and suddenly Claire showed up and he was about to say something but Claire didn't give a chance to him.

"Ahhh!! I forgot to take my strawberrymilk drink in the car!! It's all Jay's fault!!" Claire smash her bag to her seat while feeling mad.

"Guinn, do you have any extra drinking water? I forgot to take one just now, ugh.. " said Claire while putting both of her hands on her head.

"I don't think I have extra one's... What happened ? You don't usually forget about your favourite drinks though.. " Guinn asks her.

"Jay!!! He took my strawberrymilk because I didn't grab it first." Claire explains to Guinn.

"Hmm... Maybe you should wait for the recess?" said Guinn while taking book from her bag.

-

Seeing that Claire didn't bring her drinking water with her, coincidentally Jake have extra drinking.

Jake POV

"What a coincidence... It's strawberrymilk too..." Jake look at the drink at his hands.

"Should I give her this...?" Jake thought for a while.

"Let's just give a try." Jake quickly put the strawberrymilk on Claire's table and quickly pretending he's doing revision when Claire come back to her seat.

Claire POV

"Huh...? What is this?" Claire start to look around her.

"Who gave me this...?" Claire look at around her again but he caught that Jake looks so strange.

"Could... It be... Him?"

-

It's nearly end of the recess time and suddenly a group of boys come to Claire's class. It turns out it's Jay and his fellow friends, Sunghoon and Heeseung.

Claire sigh in smile ready to punch her brother.

"How dare you come here?!" Claire shouted at Jay.

"Your strawberrymilk lol." Jay handed the strawberrymilk to Claire.

"The class is going to start but you just came?! I could've starved to death or maybe choke!" Claire couldn't accept today's things and she's very hot temper person.

"Are you going to take this or not? So childish. You should thanks me , at least I didn't drink this strawberrymilk." said Jay in serious.

"Bro, you have a nice younger sister." Sunghoon starts to speak, looking at Claire.

"He is." Heeseung said while laughing.

"Huh, are you going to take this or not?" Jay asks Claire.

"No need!" Claire said.

"Aren't you going to die?" Jay asks.

"Someone gave me already. I don't need this anymore. You could've keep in your own stomach!" Claire went back to her seat in angry and upset.

Jay sighs heavily.

"She's indeed a... Hot temper person.. " Sunghoon look at Jay.

"I hope she will be mature time to time. School isn't an easy journey." Jay go away from there.

Jake realizes what happen just now.

"Claire, can we talk for a while?" asks Jake.

"What?" Claire didn't look at Jake at all.

"I'm sorry if this feel a little harsh, but you shouldn't treat your brother like that..." Jake said slowly.

"Huh...???!!!" Claire turn around and look at Jake with a little laugh.

"Who are you to interfere in my family business?!" Claire look at Jake full with angry.

"I know, I don't have a right to interfere it. I just .... Well, you should respect him as your brother.."

"Youu!!!" Claire sighs heavily.

"I don't want to make trouble to you but if you keeps interfering in my business, then I'll not tolerate about it." Claire said.

"I'll let this things today a slip. Let just said it's a repay for your strawberrymilk." Claire continues doing her homework.

Jake look at her with curious.

"She knows.... It's me?" Jake looks a bit shock.