10 - [Old Friend]

Claire & Jake go into the class and see a few box on Jake's table.

"Hey hey, you sure popular. Not gonna lie." Claire said.

"What's the point? They're just a bunch of confession love. I'm so tired." Jake said.

"Why? Isn't it so nice to get things from your secret admirer?" Claire asks.

"I'm so tired because the person I like didn't give me a confession box to me." Jake said.

"Wow, she must be lucky. Well, you're the standard of a nice future husband I guess. But, why she didn't like you? You're handsome, smart, talented, rich, wise... Is she dumb or blind?" Claire asks.

"Did she just said that she's dumb and blind?"

Jake laugh a bit.

"Huh??" Claire confused.

"Well, did you just said that I'm handsome?" Jake smile.

"I wasn't really intentional saying it, many people call you like that. Moreover,my brother is more handsome than you. " Claire said.

Both of them just laughing.

-

Claire go to the toilet and she "happened" to meet a gang. It's not "happened".

"Claire Park Ji Hyeon??" someone call Claire name's.

"Who are you? How dare you calling my name like that, so rude." Claire said.

"Ohh??" The girl look at Claire direction.

Claire observes her whole body, and get to identify her nametag, "Lee Eun Ri".

"I heard that Jake kissed you when you fall into the pool. Is that true?" She asked.

"Do I have to answer it? If he really did, he might just do it because of emergency." Claire said.

"You know..... Jake wasn't interested in you at all... Yet you pretend to fall into the pool to grab his attention." Eun Ri said.

"At this point, I thought that Jay is dumbest person I've met but seems like someone has taken over the place, hmm so interesting." Claire says.

"Hah, how could you..? Hahahahahahahahaha, okay let's get to the main point." Eun Ri said.

"Why you need to act so elegant? It makes me want to choke you." Claire stare at her.

"I just want to remind you of this... Jake is mine.. No one can take him from me... I'll kill you if you being close to him." Eun Ri said.

"Obsession. Bruh, who wants him tho? Such a nerdie. Well, let's see who's going to hell first if like that. Alright,I guess it's clear now. Thanks for wasting my time. " Claire leave them alone.

"Are you really sure about this Eun Ri..?" Eun Ri friends begin to speak.

"I never thought that she was easy to handle but something about her is odd. Seems like the rumor of her not really true. Just her rubbish mouth sounds a bit rude." Eun Ri said.

"Now... That YeonSeo... How am I going to be closer with her? She have so many people protected her... Huh such a princess." Eun Ri feels a bit angry.

-

Claire and Jay come to school and seeing Heeseung, Sunghoon and Guinn waiting for them.

"What are you doing-" Claire asks.

"What do you think? I'm waiting for you lol. I didn't know that you are stupid than me!" Guinn said while looking at Heeseung for a while.

"You.. Kinda... Weird.." Claire start to walk.

"I'm not!" Guinn try not be shy when seeing Heeseung moreover when he gave a smile back to her.

"Why you look at him... I mean you look like a tomato now.. Perhaps you like him???!!!" Claire shocked and dramatic heartbreaking.

"Slow down!! Why are you shouting? What if people hear?? I'm- I'm- just feeling hot because it's hot now, let's go to the class." Guinn grabs Claire hands.

"I can't-, you like Heeseung?? That guy?? My brother's friend?? This is so funny!" Claire tease Guinn while laughing so hard.

Guinn feels so annoyed.

Then, the teacher come...

And, a figure of a boy walking behind the teacher.

"New students?" Jungwon curious.

Jake who's been focusing reading on mathematics formula stopped and curious about it.

"Everyone, please sit on your own seat now. I'm going to tell you something." The teacher said.

"So, today we're gonna have a transferred students here that will be study here about 6 months. So, I hope you guys can be friends with him, okay? Then, I'll leave it to you guys." The teacher said.

The boy get into the class and he introduced himself.

Claire who's laughing just now has stop. She look at the boy, couldn't believe what she saw.

"You're back."