19 - [Marriage]

"Everyone just same. A liar."

"They thought I lost my memories..? How foolish. Just because they ask me to eat that medicine?"

"All this time, I become like this because of them."

"A liar."

"Even though my dearest family,"

"Is a liar too."

"Claire." Jay call Claire.

"Yes?"

"Father want us to go eat dinner with someone important, so you need to dress up a bit."

Claire just nodded.

"Someone important? Who?" Claire thought as she go to dress up herself.

After that, Jay and Claire arrived at luxurious restaurant.

"This dress is so uncomfortable- If I can, I just want to wear pajamas instead."

"Let's go." Jay get out from the car.

Both of them go to a room at eleventh floor.

As they enter the room, Claire is so shocked to see Heeseung first.

"What...?"

Even Jay is confused.

"Please take a seat." A friend of Claire's father, Mr. Lee, father of Heeseung.

"Thank you."

"Let's eat dinner first, shouldn't we?" Mr. Lee said.

"Yeah, let's eat first." Mr. Park said and smile.

After eating, they start to discuss.

"So, how about our deals?" Mr. Lee said in a serious tone.

"This is my son, Jay. He's soon will take over the company. And this is Claire, my daughter."

"I think you all know my son, Lee Heeseung." Mr. Lee said in arrogant tone.

"How arrogant. Now I know why Eunri is like that-" Claire thought as she just glare at Mr. Lee.

"So, my son and you daughter will married each other to continue our agreement." Mr. Lee said.

"What are they talking about...?!"

"What do you mean, sir?" Jay slams the table and feels a bit angry.

"Jay! Please behave yourself! Mr. Lee is my guest,you know?! And your younger sister will marry their son for our family sake." Mr. Park said.

"Mr. Lee, please forgive my son's rude behavior. I didn't take a good care of him." Mr. Park said.

Mr. Lee didn't say anything and just look at Jay who's is in angry.

"How could you, Dad!" Claire speak up.

"You didn't ask me first whether I want this marriage or not!" Claire is so angry.

"Aren't I'm asking you now?" Mr. Park look at Claire.

Claire just gritted her teeth.

"Whether you want or not, you'll be marry to him." Mr. Park said.

"How could I marry that guy?! He's my brother best friend!" Claire thought.

"Are you sure, Dad?" Jay asks.

"He's my best friend.. And he will marry my sister. Doesn't it feels a bit odd?" Jay said looking at Heeseung.

Heeseung didn't pay any attention to them as he just play his phone.

"What? Best friend? Heeseung, why you didn't tell me earlier? It must be easier if you tell me earlier!" Mr. Lee and Mr. Park just laughing meanwhile their children didn't react anything.

"Father! I have a boyfriend!" Suddenly Claire stand up.

"Oh? Then just break up with him. Isn't it easy?" Mr. Park said.

"Yeah, I also want to break up with him. But I'd rather be with him than marry my brother's friend!"

"I won't." Claire said that and leave the place.

"How insolent!" Mr. Park gets angry.

"Please calm down. Maybe she's too shock to hear this news so sudden." Jay try to calm down his father and after that he chasing after Claire.

"So, our company will be supporting each other in the future." Mr. Lee said as he signed the paper.

"I'm looking forward to work with you, Mr. Lee." Mr. Park said as both of them shake hands.

Meanwhile, Heeseung just keep quiet from the beginning.

"I don't want to get marry.. But... "

"If it was her, I won't refuse.. "

Heeseung smirk a bit.

"Claire?!" Jay is searching his younger sister for about an hour.

"Where did she go?!" Jay got worried.

Claire POV

"How could you, father. I hate you."

"Marriage isn't that easy. I have to live forever with the person I don't love at all!" Claire tearing up while running away.

"It's better if I go missing." Claire look at the restaurant from the outside and she tried to stop a taxi.

Then, she arrived at somewhere she doesn't know as she said to the driver to send her anywhere.

"Huh... Why does my body feel heavy..?"

"I'm.. Tired.." Claire suddenly feel dizzy and passed out.

But, suddenly a figure come and catch her quickly.

"Claire?!"

"Did she cried?"

"It's my first time seeing you cried. You usually arrogant and strong."

"But what on earth is happening?"

"Claire, I still hate you though."