Chapter 4

Recap: Priyanka manipulates Vikram to act against Sahana

Vikram's anger was at its peak when he heard that Sahana is about to leave the country. He started to break the things in his room. He clenched his fist and hit at the wall and his knuckles started to bleed. He immediately left to the hospital were Sahana is admitted.

At the hospital

Sahana just woke up and she felt  pain in her head. Rakshat found her waking up and immediately helped her to sit. she felt extremely tired and exhausted. He felt very bad seeing her in such condition.

R: Sahana how do u feel???

S: Hmmmm better .

R: Do u want to say something???

S: I m sorry. Ennale nee romba kashta padra.

R: Pls stop.... Ippo nan solratha kekkuriya

S: hmmmm. enna solla pora

R: We r leaving the country tonight. Enakku vera vazhi theriyala. Doctor ippo un body condition romba weak sollitaru. Atleast listen to me for the sake of the baby.

S: do u think leaving away would solve the problem??

R: Enakku theriyum it won't solve but enakku ippo un health romba mukkiyam. Puriyudha.I have done all arrangements and we are leaving and not returning until you deliver the baby.

S: Enakku pasikudhu

R: I know u would be hungry. See i got u ur favourite food. 

With that Rakshat opened the box he brought and too a spoon to feed her. Her favourite Mushroom pasta doesn't seem to tempt or taste as the bitterness in life has taken over completely and doesn't seem to change. But she knew she had to eat for her baby. Rakshat was feeding her and there was a clapping sound from the entrance.

Both were shocked to see Vikram standing with blood shot eyes staring at them. Now both Sahana and Rakshat knew that Vikram is not going keep quiet.

V: Woww!!  What a scene???? Looks like finally u both found ur time for urself

R: (with gritting his teeth) Vikram mind ur words.

S: Rakshat Plssss . calm down

V: Thats great . My dear Wifeyyy. You look too concerned for ur boyfriend. 

R: Get out Mr. Vikram. You have no business here. Its better u stay out of her life hereafter.

V: Who are u ??? I m here to witness my wife. whats bothering you???

R: wife???? Do u mean it?????

S: Rakshat Plssssss.

R: Sahana its because of u and your cowardness he is acting a devil

V: Mind ur tongue Mr. Whomsoever. Now get out. I don't bear any outsider inbetween the conversation with my wife. Now get outttttt!!!!!!

S: Rakshat plsss . I don't want u get into any trouble. pls leave.

R: i can't leave you . what if he hurts u again????

S: Nothing will happen. you pls leave.

R: Fine. but I can't leave u as it is. I will be back in sometime.

V: So my dear wife looks very happy being in his embrace

S: Vikram .Pls don't don't spit venom words. He is my friend and he is here to take care of me.

V: Friend????? oh yeah then why don't u sign the divorce papers dammit if you have a friend who can take care of u??? If u need money I can give as much as u want. Just sign the papers ok.

S: Sorry vikram i can't.

Vikram pinches her chin in one hand and neck in other hand. Sahana starts suffocating due to lack of air. He leaves her with a disgusting look.

V: Ennadi nenachutu irukka. Enna patha eppadi theriyudhu ???

S: Vikram appadi pesadha. See we are going to have baby soon. Pls atleast for the sake of the baby listen to me.

Vikram after listening to her words  raged with anger and clutched her hair and she winced in pain. Tears started pouring out o pain. she pleaded him to leave her. He left her roared at her.

V: How dare you???. Am I a fool to carry out ur sin.

S: What do u mean???

V: I mean what u understood. Don't try to act naive and claim ur sin as my blood I will kill you.

That was it for Sahana. Immediately she held his collars in the verge of slapping him but was stopped by vikram and he held her wrist harshly and threw her only to be caught by Priyanka.

P: vikram . why do u behave so rude?? don't u see her condition??

V: Priya. why did u come here?

P: I came to see her. Please you leave Vikram

V:No come let's go. You are staying alone.

P: fine . Lets move. 

with that she started moving with vikram with a smirk on her face which was very well seen by Sahana.

 All those pains and struggles Sahana went through went in vain the moment she heard those words from him. Everytime she heard those words she felt her heart torn, She felt dead. All these days she lived with the hope that he would change for her love if not atleast he would change for their baby but now she felt left out. All her hopes were gone.She felt her own self respect and dignity is only thing she had to save afterall she had to live with dignity for the cause of her child. So she decided her future.

A/N:

What will Sahana decide now?

Will she sign the divorce papers??

Hi!!! readers. I m not sure if u like my story. I m not getting votes or comments.

Pls give ur feedback about the story. All sorts of comments are welcome.

My next update will be after getting 50 votes. 

If u like the story pls recommend to ur friends.

Stay home stay safe take care . byeeee!!!!!