Chapter 33

Recap: Vikram planned a surprise for Sam

*******************************

V: Surprise......Vikram exclaimed....

Sam and Sana were shocked to see the news flashing.

Priyanka was arrested by the police. Her hands were cuffed. Her dressed were inappropriate. 

The news flashed..." 24 year old Priyanka arrested as the main culprit of the planned murder of her own parents. Earlier today she was arrested at XYZ hotel being indulged in prostitution" 

Sam's face turned red in anger but remainded quiet. Sana looked at Vikram. He held her by shoulders and side hugged her. He knew that she would be going through a waves of emotions. She needed him the most now. 

R: I have never seen such a cheap slut in my life.. She could do anything for money..

S: How could she do this do her parents?.....

V: she wanted to live a luxurious life but her parents were from middle class family. She knew very about you and how innocent you are so if her parents were not there then you would take her with you to live with you. She is so cruel to plan the accident of her own parents.

S: How did she do that?

Pu: Thangachi she hired some goons to drive a lorry and hit the cab in which her parents were travelling.

R: This case was solved actually but somebody helped her to escape and the case was solved as accident.

V: After her parent's death she acted to you of staying alone and made you fall in her trap....You were too innocent and took her with you to home.

S: No I was not innocent, I was a fool, dumb not capable of identifying a person's true face. 

Sana was weeping with her faced closed with her palms. Vikram took her hands and wiped her tears.

V: Sana .... Look at me.. You are not fool or dumb... you are an innocent pure soul, my angel you can never think wrong of anybody, you always looked and took care of everybody surrounding equally. They don't deserve to be with you or with anybody else. Don't blame yourself for anything that is happening. 

S: you are trying to convince me

V: No I m not . I m just showing their real face and don't judge your inner sense just because they backstabbed you...

S: What do you mean by they? Is it not only her?

V: I would love to say that but I couldn't

S: Means....

V: Still you need to know a lot more

S: No I can't....lets leave to our home.....

Sana stood and started to move towards the door but stood shocked seeing the police at the doorstep. She returned to Vikram and hugged him scared of what would be next.

The Inspector of police came in and greeted vikram.

I: Sir.... good evening...

V: Good evening Officer.. you can carry on with your work...

I: thank you...Sir...

Sana looked at vikram confused.

I: Mr. Samrat we have an arrest warrant against you.

Sa: What the hell.... what's happpening ..Why do I get arrested?

R: Sam just let me give you a hint..... Room no. 555... I hope that's enough..