Chapter 27

Recap: Sana gives birth to princess.

**********************

Vikram and Sana were on cloud nine looking at their princess. Vikram and Amudha amma stayed in the room to take care of Sana and the baby. Next day the media was informed of the  princess arrival. Wishes were pouring in for the new born and the couple. Vikram's PA arrived at the hospital.

PA: Congratulations Sir..

V: Thank you.... Arrange a lunch party for every employee of us all over country and make arrangements to present a valuable gift. I want to celebrate my happiness with all my employees. Also double the salary for everybody.

PA: Sure sir.... I willget it done.

V: Don't disturb me. Hope you should be able to handle everything.

PA: Yep sir.

V: You can leave now.

PA:  sure Sir.

Pugazh called Rakshat and informed him about the birth of the baby. He was busy in his project travelling across country. He spoke to Sana over video call and saw the little munchkin over video. He was so happy for his little sister. He promised to return for her naming ceremony.

Vikram was touching the little finger of his princess. The little eyes were looking at him, yawning cutely the baby held vikram's fingers. His heart was jumping out in happiness. He captured the moment to cherish forever.

Sana was admiring him adoring their baby. Its been 2 days and the doctor checked Sana and baby.

D: Sir both mother and baby are fine. They can leave to home. follow the vitals that has been prescribed for Sana. 

V: Thank you doctor

D: take care Sana.

S: Thank you so much Doctor.

Am: vikram naa munnadi veetukku poren nee apram Sana va kootitu vaa

V: Sering ma

Am: Pugazh naama polam , Pavi avanga kooda varattum.

Pu: Seri ma vaanga polam.

V: Pugazh driver call panni vara sollidu.Guards kitta kooda sollidu.

Pu: Seri mapla .

Amma and Pugazh left first. After an hour Vikram, Sana with baby and Pavi started from hospital. The got in the car and they were followed by guards. Later they reached their home. Amma and Pugazh were waiting with arathi plate. Once Vikram arrived with Sana and baby Amma took arathi for 3 of them and invited them in home.

Vikram took baby in his arms and all sat in the living. 

Am: Vikram papava room ku thookitu ponga. Sana vum rest edukattum. Sana papa thoongum pothu neeyum thoongu da ma. 

S: Seri ma.

Vikram Carried baby and Sana walked in to their room.

V: Welcome to our room mommy and my princess.

S: You are too welcome daddy.

Vikram placed baby on their bed. Loosing his warmness the baby began to cry. He immediately carried her in his arms and she settled immediately.

S: Paaruda... appa kitta pona odane azhuga stop ayiduchu.

V; my princess so enkitta eppadi azhuva

S: Appo naa yaaru?

V: You are my queen di pondatii

S: Seri give her. she will be hungry romba neram acchu feed panni. Before that i need to change to some comfy clothes only then i can feed.