Chapter 10

Recap: Priyanka take the wounded child for firs aid.

In to the story:

Priyanka came to the office room with the child. Vikram was speaking to the assistant. The care taker was not present there. she called the assistant.

P: Anna

Ass: sollunga madam

P: thambi ku adi pattuduchu first aid panringala

Ass: Ohh sorry. Ippove pandra. 

He took the child for first aid leaving Priyanka. Vikram turned to her but didn't speak to her. Priyanka greeted him and he too greeted her. 

P: Neenga inga enna panringa

V: I just came to spend time with the kids. what are you doing here?

P: I used to come here every year on this day.

V: oh thats good. Ok I m leaving. bye

P: bye

Sahana was playing with children but suddenly felt a different emotions taking over and she couldn't describe it. The same feel as she felt in the morning and later she met vikram. Priyanka  returned  to Sana.

S: Priya morning iruntha athey feel. I m just overwhelming with my emotions. Vikram pakathula irukka mathiri irukku.

P: Priyanka was stunned for a moment but relaxed and spoke to her. Enna Vilayadriya avaru yen inga vara poraru.

S: That's true. but enakku solla theriyala. Seri vidu namma kelambalam.

Vikram's POV:

I reached the orphanage and spoke to the caretaker to meet the children but she told that a girl meets the children every year on this day and spend time with them so I didn't want disturb her time and remainded in the office room. the care taker got a call and left me with the assistant. At the time I was shocked to see the same girl I met in the temple. she said she comes there every year. I really wondered that still people like her live in this world. Later started from there. Before I could reach the out gate suddenly i had a different feel that someone close to me is behind. I couldn't get a clear idea of what's happening from morning so I just left there.

Sana and all others left the orphanage and reached home. All time Sana was so happy.

R: Enna thangam, madam innum Vikram oda thoughts la irundhu veliya varalaya?

S: thangam appadi la illa.

R: somebody is blusing

S: ayyo naan room ku poren.

Sana left to her room and all time she was thinking about Vikram. she couldn't get over the few seconds of him infront of her. she started to speak to his photo in her phone.

Sana's POV:

Ayayo enakku enna pandrathu theriyalaye. I never thought that I would see you so close. His perfectly trimmed Beard, his masculine cologne.... ayyo kadavule enna yen ippadi pandra. when will I see him again????

Priyanka's POV:

I have never seen such a man. but what am I doing??? I really feel guilt for hiding from Sana.But she is the daughter of a billionaire she can get married to anyone easily but me....

Her phone started ringing " unkown calling". she picked the call.

P: Hello. who is this?

Unkown: Your well wisher.

P: hello yaaru neenga???

U: unakku nalladhu seilam nu call panna