Chapter 23

Recap: Vikram proposed Sana on her birthday.

-------------------------------------

Morning Vikram and Sana woke up and moved to the garden for a walk. Amudha amma prepared breakfast for Sana and called them to get ready as they have an appointment with the doctor.

Vikram and sana got ready and came to dinning to have breakfast. Pugazh and Pavi were happy to see Vikram and Sana together. The guards were ready to accompany the couple to the hospital.

V: Wifeyyy shall we start?

S: hmmm yeah . Let me get the previous reports.

V; Wait. I will go get it.

Vikram moved to their room and searched for the file and got it from her closet.He opened the file and went through the scan reports and his eyes were moist seeing the images. He took the file and left downstairs.

V: Maa here is the file. Come lets move

Vikram and Sana got in the car and they were followed by the guards. The paparazzi were excited to see the couple moving out of the home together and they kept following them. The guards were good enough to avoid but once the couple reached the hospital Vikram held Sana by her waist and waved hands to the paparazzi. The power couple stood to their clicks . The reporters  wanted to ask questions to vikram and Sana but vikram left saying he will do sometimes later.

The chief doctors and PRO reached the entrance to receive their chairman with his wife. They were taken directly to the doctor's cabin. As it was the final trimester for Sana , the doctor took her for a scan to check the position of the baby for delivery. Vikram accompanied her to the scan.

Doctor applied the gel on her abdomen and started to scan. The monitor was turned to Vikram.

On seeing the full grown baby he held Sana's hands and tears rolled down his cheeks. Once the scan was done Vikram helped Sana to get down and the couple came back to the cabin.

D: Sana good to see the improvement in your vitals. The baby has also gained weight comparatively.

S: Thank you doctor.

V: When will be her due?

D: Sir she will have her labor within a month. May be after 20 days we will monitor her closely.

V: thank you

D: Sana eat healthy foods. Have a good walk. Continue the tablets dear. If you feel any discomfort just ring me immediately.

S: Sure Doctor. thank you.

Vikram and Sana came out of the hospital and now a different car was there to pick them.

S: We didn't come by this car right ?

V: yeah. I sent the driver to office to deliver some important files. So we have different one. shall we move?

S: hmm . Vikrameyyyy shall we for ice cream parlor before reaching home?

V: Anything for my love...

Vikram signalled driver to take them to ice cream parlor. Soon they reached and  even before they could enter, the guards entered the parlor and checked the surrounding. 

Vikram held Sana's hand and made her sit. 

V; Enna flavor venum?

S: Black current with toppings, chocolate with chips and butterscotch with honey

V: Enna ma. Did you forget what doctor told?

S: please Vikrameyyyyyyyy

V: no ma. Its not good for you and baby so have 1 now. I will get you 1 tomorrow.