Chapter 49

Recap: Vikram and family have a dinner night

*******************

Its been 3 months since Sana took over the business. She learnt well from vikram to handle the people and the business very efficiently. She was too brilliant to take the business forward and success in it.Vikram was proud of his wife running her business independently in a short time. They well balanced their personal and professional life. They spent time with Sara equally.

Akash was proven guilty and sentenced for imprisonment. All his father's attempts failed and he ended in the prison. He tried to meet Vikram to get his son out of it but vikram never gave him a chance to meet. He was now frustrated and lost his cool after seeing his son ending up in prison.

Mr. Viswanath was a geniune person but the love for his son made his inner turn into grudge against vikram. He knew that he could not do anything against Vikram so he made slow plans in getting the other business clans who were against Vikram. He formed a rival against Vikram and was planning very calmly.

It was six months of successful business for Sana. She won the major projects and was a successful business women. All magazines took her to the cover page as she was too quick in succeeding in the business.

There was a global business meet in Switzerland. International companies across world take part in it. Vikram was representing Vikram groups and Sana was represnting Sana groups. They had to leave to Swizz to attend the meet.

Pu: mapla eppoda kelamba poringa

V: Un thangachi innum onnume sollala. Actually innum 4 days la kelambanum.

Pu: Sana enna ma polaya?

S: Anneyyyy Sara va vittutu poga oru mathiri irukku.

Pu: Ada loosu papa. nangalam edhukku irukkom

S: Appadi illa.. enakku avala vittu irukka kashtama irukku.

V: Maa just 5 days. we will be back. She is now habitat to stay without us so don't worry. 

Am: Sana ma poda nanga paathukurom

S: Seri ma.

V: Appo arrangements pannidalama?

S: hmm seri ok

V: I will inform Sharath then.

It was the day they had to start their journey. Both got dressed in casual for their travel.

Pa: Sana packing la pannitiya da. Innum 3 hours kelambanum.

S: Panniten anni. neenga safe ah irunga. Sara va paathukonga

Pa: we will take care chellam don't worry. 

S: Sara...

Sa: Amma..bye

S: Adipavi naa ivlo feel pandren nee bye solra

V: yen princess is a strong girl Amma mathiri. she will stay with paati and mama, athai

V: Princess....Appa kitta vaanga

Sa: Appa... she kissed his cheeks. Appa en.. enakk.. chocky venum.

V: Appa will get plenty of chocky.. he kissed her. Paati kitta samatha irukkanum ok

Sa: hmm Cheriii pa bye. She ran to get her toys to play.

Am: Seri Vikram neenga kelambunga

S: Bye ma, bye Anna, Anni

V: Take care ma. bye da.