Chapter 54

Recap: Vishwanath's men put explosives in Vikram's factory.

*******************

Vishwanath's men placed the explosives in Vikram's factory. Simultaneously the inspections were done in the prison by the senior officers. By evening the lawyer met Akash in the jail.

A: Whats the plan?

L: Sir, tomorrow night you will be taken out of he prison. The SP will send the jailor to help you leave from here. You can get dressed with the dress which they will give and mask yourself. I will wait for you near by the prison. The person sent by the SP will take you to me.

A:Where are we going from here?

L: Sir your father has told me to take you to his OMR factory. On saturday night he has made arrangements for you to leave the country via sea route.

A: Why should I leave the country? I wanted to stay here. I need my revenge from that Vikram.

L: Sir don't worry your father has taken the necessary things to do it. Before you leave from here you will see the good news.

A: I will speak with dad anyways. I don't want to leave now.

L: Tomorrow you can speak with Vishwanath sir.

A:ok. 

L: I will take my leave

Friday Night:

At prison

SP: Akash you can wear this dress. There will be a power cut for 10 mins. I will send my man he will take you out from here. Remember to sneak out without any noise. There should be no doubts to anybody.

A: hmm ok

SP: One hour from now you will start to move out

A: got it.

SP: ok

SP left from there.

Exactly after one hour there was a power cut and within two minutes Akash got changed his costume as a constable. Immediately a constable came to him and took him out from there replacing another man there. They both walked out and within very short time he was brought to the car which was waiting near the outside premises of the prison.The lawyer was waiting for him in the car. Akash got it and he escaped from there.

L: Ok lets leave.

A: hmm. Lets go home I want to speak to dad.

L: Sir.. sorry your father wants you to stay in the factory for tonight.

A: Take me to my farm house and don't inform dad. Tomorrow I will meet him at the factory.

L: But sir..

A: Do what I say. I have an important work so I need to do it. I can't inform dad about that now. So take me to farm house. tomorrow morning I will reach factory and meet dad.

L: ok sir . As you say. But make sure that nobody see you.

A: alright I will take care

Akash came to his farm house and stayed that night. He called some of his trusted men and was discussing his revenge plans.

Vikram Mansion:

Everybody was having a peaceful sleep at Vikram Mansion. The next morning everybody woke up and had breakfast at the dinning.

Pa: Sana, kayal get ready soon we will leave for shopping.

S&ka: ok anni

V: Are you sure to go alone without us?