Chapter 42

Recap: Akash gets relieved from Nisha's murder case and returns India. Vikram and family also returns to India.

*****************

A: I will not leave that Vikram 

A dad: Shut up Akash I warned you many times to stay away from that girl. If you every again cross his way I swear you will be alone in your battle. Don't you have a thought me saving you next time. He is a demon and will do anything to get the people cleared of his way and now you are behind his wife. He will not spare you.

A; Dad... I know what I m doing. I will not expect you to come behind me to help. I will ruin him for sure.

His father left from there as he knew his son started to dig his own grave.

------------

Vikram Mansion

Pa: Pugazh Amma eppo varuvanga.. 1 month over. I think she is enjoying.

Pu: she will be here next week. We have Sara's birthday in 2 weeks so she will be here before that.

Pa: We should plan a grand party for our chellakutty.

V: Enna plan?

Vikram and Sana came with Sara.

Pa: Anna Sara birthday plan

V: hmmm Ennoda Princess birthday should not be less than a festival.

S: Vikrameyyy. Let's have a simple party.

V: why ma? Please I have lot of wishes for my princess.

S: Seri pa.. As you wish

V: Pugazh we will have the party at our Paradise hotel. Stop bookings for a week and order the staffs to decorate the entire hotel with princess theme. Invite the elites of our state for the evening party. 

Pa: I will take care of that.

V: ok Pavi ma

S: We will celebrate the day before evening with the children at the orphanage.

V: Sure ma. We will take them all for a day out. Sharath will do the arrangements. We will go to movie and lunch with them.

S: ok pa super....

Suddenly all froze when they heard Sara's babblings.

Sara: Amm... Amm. Amma Amma

Sana was crying out of happiness hearing her babygirl calling her amma. Vikram lifted his princess in his arms and kissed her continuously. All were at the peak of happiness.

They were cherishing each and every step of growth in Sara.

Amma returned in a week and the arangements were on full swing for Sara birthday. Every elite were invited for the party. It was 2 days before the birthday of Sara Vikram got a call from Rakshat.

R: vikram

V: Sollu Raksha

R: Sam and Priyanka escaped from the prison.

V: How did this happen?

R: Akash played with the jailor to get them out.

V: When did they escape?

R: Yesterday night. Commissioner called me and he wanted me to inform. He has sent his force to search them.

V: Ok we wil handle but after Princess birthday before that we will tighten the security. Inform our detective to work on this.