Chapter 34

Dedicating this update to my lovely sis @magizhini  for  designing the beautiful cover page of Never Leaving U... 

Recap: Priyanka and Sam arrested....

*****************

Vikram held Sana by shoulders and walked towards his car. Both sat at the back and Sana leaned on his shoulders and all the way she was crying. Vikram rubbed her arms and consoled but all in vain. When they reached home he saw her face turned red, her cheeks with dried tears, she slept out of tiredness. He didn't want to disturb her so he carried her in bridal style and entered home.

Pa: Anna enna acchu? Amma and Pavi worriedly ran towards towards him..

Vikram sighed her to be silent and went to their room and placed her on the bed and covered her with duvet. He slowly caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

V Mv: Sorry ma.. I know you are feeling low and bad.....I promise you to protect you at anycost. Just few more days. I will sort out everything and you will not have any traces of these betrayals. I promise you only love and happiness in our life... 

He kissed her cheeks and left to the living.

Am: Enna Vikram news la pathathulam unmaiya?

V: Hmmm Yes ma... They both betrayed her. She broke completely. She trusted him a lot even after that bitch backstabbed her.

Pa: How come they had a heart to hurt such an innocent soul?

V: Do you think they possess a heart?

Am: Adha sollu pa... Pavam Sana evlo kashtam than thanguva..

Pugazh entered and joined them

Pu: Problem innum full ah mudiyala..

Pa: Whattt?

Pu: Hmmm. there is still the master mind who helped these culprits.

Pa: Who is that?

V: theriyala..... Still we are trying to find him...

Pu: Romba smart ah game play pandran

V: He cannot be too smart.. We will get him soon..

Pu: first thangachiya paaru.. ava romba weak ah irukka.

V: Romba odanjita... we will take care... keep her busy  and let's not leave her alone. Sara eppavum Sana kitta irukkattum.

Am: Seri pa...Nee poi fresh aagitu Sana kooda iru... Dinner ku kootitu vaa

V: Seri maa.

Vikram left to his room and got refreshed and sat next to her on the bed. Her face was frown and looks like she had some bad dreams. Vikram shook to wake her. Sana got up jerked and tears were rolling her cheeks. Vikram hugged her and rubbed her back.

V: Sana .... shhhhh onnum illa... I m here with you.... bayapadatha...

S: Vi.... vik... Vikram......

V: Shhhhh...nothing ma .. everything is alright ... don't worry ... 

S: bayama irukku.....she was sobbing

V: Chellame pls don't cry.. I m there with you don't be scared of anything...

He cupped her face with his hands and kissed her eyes and cheeks.

V: Please di pondattii I can't see you cry like this... I m there to handle everything.. you don't worry for anything. 

S: hmmm sorry