Chapter 28

Next update after reaching 200 votes.😉
––----------––----------

Recap: Vikram and family boarded their jet to Whitsunday Island by evening.

************************************

Vikram and Sana sat next to each other while Pugazh and Pavi sat together. Amma was seated opposite to Pavi. Sana was holding Sara in her arms. The first trip of their family. There could have been moments when Vikram and Sana have flew on various trips across the world but this was something to be etched in their heart. Vikram always admired Sana and now being with her and their little princess was surreal for him. He was constantly gazing at his wife who looked eternally beautiful. He couldn't resist himself that he kissed her cheeks. Sana's faced flushed and her cheeks were red on constant blushing.

V: You tempt me more when you blush..... I m proud to be the reason for your cherry cheeks.

S: Vikrameyyy keep quite. We are not in our room. remember that

V: We do have rooms in our jet.... and I don't mind... eppadi ok va?

S: Ayyoo. What happened to you? Papa ungala than paathutu irukka.

V: Seri will have our time after landing... waiting baby.

S: Pakkalam..

V: Pakkalama? Ennadi ippadi sollita ... 

Sana chuckled at him.

Pu: Enna papa enna solran mapla

V: Deyyy Pavi enna solra paruda un thangachiya paathukaa naa irukken.

Pa: Neenga enna sonnalum waste anna. Avar ippadi than appadi thane Pugazh mama?

Pu: Illa chellam mamava poi ippadi sollita. 

Am: Unna pathi oorukke theriyum da.

Pu: Amma neengalum ma?

V: Olunga summa irudhirukalama?

Pu: Thambi romba sandhosham ellarum onnu senthutinga

S: Anneyyyy I m always ur side. don't woryyy 

Pu: En thangachi irukkum pothu enakku ennada kavala?

V: Nee nadathu da. 

Their journey was filled with fun and pulling each other legs. The 25 hours journey ended and they were about to land the island by the next day evening.

The view of Island was heavenly and they mesmerized at its beauty. They landed and got into the car which was already waiting for them. The police who were instructed by the embassy were waiting for their protection along with the private guards arranged by Vikram.

The got down the jet and were greeted by the higher officials from the embassy. They exchanged greetings and the officials introduced his private guards and Australian cops who will provide security for them until their stay.

They got in the car and reached the most luxurious resort. Vikram and Sana took Sara with them and settled in one room while Pugazh and Pavi were in a room. Amma stayed in a room. They decided to have a good sleep due to jet lag and retired to their rooms. The next day morning the sun was warm and the couples were still stirring in sleep and were only disturbed by the weep of Sara. 

Both Vikram and Sana woke quick to the weeping of their baby. Sana carried Sara to feed her as she must be hungry. Meanwhile Vikram got refreshed and saw Sara on the bed and Sana next to her tickling and sara was grinning widely. He joined them and after sometime Sana went to refresh. Amma came and knocked the door and Vikram opened it.