Chapter 24

Recap: Everything was set ready and all were ready for the baby shower of Sana.

----------------------------------------

The morning rays hit the faces of the couple sleeping peacefully. Vikram woke and saw her flawless, innocent face. She had a glow on her face and he could not avert his gaze from her. He caressed her face and kissed her forehead to wake her. she snuggled more into his sleep. He couldn't resist hence pecked her lips which made her wide awake.

S: Vikrameyyyyyy enna panringa kalailaye 

V: Idhukku kooda va neram pakkanum

S: ayyo ponga ponga

V: Oii Pondattiii get up . Ready aganum la. Guest ellam vandhuduvanga.

He carried her to the bath room and gave her robes to get ready. He moved to the adjacent room to get bath. After his bath he returned to see Sana sitting in front of her dresser to get ready. Amudha amma  got her breakfast before the stylist could start their work.

Vikram called Pavi and made her to be with Sana until she gets dressed up. Soon Anusha arrived with the stylist and they started dolling her up.

Vikram went to the adjacent room to get ready. Pugazh, Sam and Rakshat were busy looking after the arrangements.

Sana's father was busy welcoming the guest. Amudha amma took care of the arranging the plates to be kept for the ritual.

The ministers, elites and the VIPs were alloted separate seating from the friends and relatives. The press and media were also given their space to get their clicks.

The entire resort was escorted by vikram.

Soon an elderly lady from the relatives group came to Amudha Amma.

Lady: Naa dhan Vikram oda aunty but neenga ellathayum panringa inga.

Am: Vikram yen paiyan appo Sana ku naa seiyaman yaaru seiva.

Lady: Seri neengale seinga aana enga mora padi enga veetla seinja sandhanam dhan use pannanum so idha use pannunga.

She gave Amudha amma a bowl of Sandal paste.

Am: Avlo dhana kudunga. She got it from her and kept in the Arathi plate.

The lady left from there and called someone and informed that she handed over the sandal paste to use it on Sana.

Vikram arrived at the hall. He was stunning in a silk dhoti with gold zari border and pink silk shirt tuck at his biceps. He had a platinum chain around his neck and stunning Rolex watch. He appeared as a greek god. He exchanged greeting with all the VIPs and was waiting anxiously for his princess to arrive.

There she arrived the goddess of beauty in a baby pink pure kanchivaram silk saree embedded with gold zari. The matching blouse decorated with gold beads and silver studs with extraordinary embroidery finishing. The makeup was minimal and her lips were shaded pink to match her saree. She wore a perfect diamond necklace with matching earrings and her hands were beautified with magnificent diamond bangles. Centre hairline dazzled with a diamond pendant. Her hair was braided and adorned with jasmine flowers. Her motherly glow added more beauty to her face.

Vikram drooled over her and he froze forgetting his surroundings. As she walked over him he could not breathe over her beauty. She raised her eyebrows at him but there was no reaction. Pavi shook by his shoulders.

Pa: Anna.... Enna Sana azhagula mayangitingala.

Vikram rubbed his nape in shy and Sana could not control her blush.