Chapter 51

Recap: Vikram and Sana in Swizz

**************

It was beyond morning but the couple doesn't seem to wake up from their sleep. It was the ringtone of Vikram's mobile made him wake. He stirred from his sleep and reached his mobile and attended the call. He then saw his wife sleeping on his chest. He put the hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. 

V: Sana ma...shall we get up?

S: hmmm no ...

V: pasikalaya?

S: pasikudhu.. but I want to sleep. too tired pa

V: Will have some food then you could sleep.

S: please.... no

Vikram slowly moved out of her and got refreshed. He then sat next to her to wake her.

V: Oii pondatii get up. you are too tired. Eat something now

S: No pa  pleechuuu

V: Ippadi sonna kekka matta... If you don't get up then I will come on top of you.. ok va?

S: no no. I am awake. thank you  I m already too tired.

Vikram chuckled at her

V: Po fresh ayitu vaa

Sana got refreshed and both had their lunch and continued their sleep. By evening they woke and sat in the lawn having coffee. Suddenly Sana heard voice of Sara. 

S: vikrameyyyy Sara voice kettute irukku.. pa

V: Appadiya.. enakku kekkalaye

S: Enakku kettute irukku..

V: Seri confuse agadha vaa ulla polam

Both went inside and Sana was shocked with extreme happiness to see Sara. Pugazh and Pavi had reached Swizz with Sara.

S: Sara kutty...she took her and kissed her.

Pu: enna papa.. ippo happy ah?

S: Eppadi anneyyyy. ?

Pa: En annan than ellam plan pannaru. 

S: Vikrameyyyy sollave illa neenga

V: Surprise ah irukkum nu sollala

S: Semma happy

V: Pugazh and Pavi will attend the meet tomorrow. 

S: Evlo plan panringa..

Vikram smiled at her.

S: Anna , Anni neenga poi rest edunga tired ah irukkum.

Pa: Yes da. i need to sleep.

Next day Pavi and pugazh attended the business meet represnting Vikram and Sana groups.

Vikram and Sana took Sara with them to the Basel Zoo.Basel Zoo is Switzerland's oldest and largest zoo. It has a count of 1.8 million visitors visiting this zoo per year. It holds a large number of animals from across the country and the world. Kids can get up close and personal with beautiful endangered creatures.

Sana had a great time watching the animals. They returned to their resort for dinner.

Pu: Sara papa enna paathinga

Sa: Mama anga animals irukku...

Pa: ohh papa paathingala?

Sa: Paathen