Chapter 40

Recap: Vikram wins the project and Nisha tries to seduce Vikram

***************

N: Darling We can explore fantasies together... I will show you heaven which you would have not even imagined...I love to be wild with you...Don't you want to feel your manhood set on fire? 

Come on love ... Ready to witness heaven ?

V: Yes I would love to see heaven.... but..hmmm

N: what but... come on look at me am I sexy ? She winked at him.

V: I have a surprise for you

N: hmm not bad. If you knew me already why did we waste our days so far.? That's ok it will be more pleasure to have our first time in such a place.

Now tell me what's the surprise.... She tried to move closer to vikram and touch him. 

He took a step back and the lights were on and Sana came and stood next to Vikram.

Nisha was shocked to see Sana there

N: what are you doing here? Don't you see we are in our private time . Get lost..

Sana slapped her hard. and  walked towards the room and had a look around.

S: Not bad. The arrangements are pretty good but what shall I say...hmmm. Wait.. 

Vikram can you stay out..

V: Yes your highness

Vikram went out and Sana went near Nisha.

S: So you wanted my Vikram ? 

N: What's wrong in that? .. He is a greek god and he deserves some one like me.. So you better stay away.. 

S: You think Vikram will fall for you?

N: I can do it..

Sana held her hand twisted it back with one hand and clutched her hair in other hand.

S: Enakkunne varuvingala di...you bloody bitch.. how dare you speak to seduce my husband infront of me. What did you say? fantasies.... your bloody fantasies I will show your reward for your fantasies.

Sana pushed her down and took the knife from the table and cut her hair. she dragged her to the mirror and showed her horrible hair cut.

S: Look at yourself now.. Don't ever think I m the old Sana to give up my husband. I will go to any extent to protect him. Dress ah paaru kandravi.. vekkama illa.. Adhu seri unakku lam vekkam maanam la irukkuma enna. she held her neck suffocating her to breathe.

N: Leave me... please leave me...

S: Avlo seekiram viduvena... Evlo dialogue pesuna nee...

Sana dragged her with hair and hit in the wall and salpped her continously. Nisha's cheeks became swollen and blood was oozing from her mouth and forehead.

N: Sorry leave me. i won't do this again...

S: Don't ever dare to get close to my man.. I will kill you...

Now you will pay for backstabbing Vikram and giving our presenation to Akash. Wait for that repayment.Sana left her and went out and saw Vikram speaking on phone and Sharath standing beside him.

S: vikrameyyy polama?

V: Enna panna?

S: onnum ill pa chumma advice pannen..She won't repeat it.