Chapter 7

Thank you so much makkale for the votes. Thank you so much for the support for my first story. Keep showering ur love.

Here is the special update for the rankings and quick 50 votes for today's update. Enjoy. Drop ur comments.

**************************************************

Recap: Vikram got a report from Raksaht and was devastated on reading it.

Into the story

Vikram's blood  was boiling in anger after reading the report. The report was from a particular hospital which stated that she had undergone 6 abortions in the last 2 years. And any more abortion would lead to removal of her uterus.

Vikram with autmost rage of anger started to his mansion. He drove his car rashly at maximum speed and reached the mansion. On reaching he went direct to the guest room but she was not there. Frustrated even more he held his hair in his hands and sat in the couch in the living area. All the thoughts flashed his mind from the past and he was not able to control his overcoming feelings and anger. After somewhile he left to his room and found Sahana sleeping still with stains of tears on her cheeks. He returned to the couch and  drifted to sleep unknowing to him.

Sahana's POV:

Next day I woke up with the call from Rakshat. I was extremely shocked to hear the details from Rakshat. I felt bad for Vikram. He must have been broken now. with that I went to look for him. I saw him lying on the couch. I took a blanket and covered him. I know he would need some lone time to recover and get consoled so I left from there to meet Rakshat.

Vikram's POV:

Next day I woke up with a severe headache and found a blanket on me. I knew it should be Sahana who covered me. I tortured her so many times physically and mentally but still why is she caring for me? I need to find out but before that my first work is to throw that bitch from my life. How dare she cheated me.

Vikram's mobile started to ring "PA calling" an picks the calls immediately.

V: Yes tell me. Did you find out the details??

PA: Yes sir

V: Come on tell me.

PA: Sir she is Madam's best friend from her school days.

V: Whatttttt???????????????????

PA: Yes sir. She was very close to madam and she stayed in Sana Mansion(Sahana's home) from their college days since her parents died due to accident. She left the mansion about 6 month before your marriage with madam. And now she is not in touch with madam

V: she knows Sahana?????

PA: Yes sir. And ...........

V: what ???

PA: Sir she had been to ABC hospital many times and done 6 abortions in the past 2 years. She frequently visits XYZ hotel room no.555. Its a VIP suite and there is now details of the person who owns. 

V: hmmmm. Find out who is behind her.

PA: working on it sir.

Vikram's POV:

Sahana vum avalum best friends ah??.Appo Sahana enna love pandra nu avalukku theriyuma? Rendu perukkum enna prechana? . Ippo yen pesurathu illa? Why is my life full of confusions and now looks like a mystery. I need to know the answer for all these. I will find out. Let me see Sahana. how would be she now? what is the relationship between Rakshat and her??

He went to his room but Sahana was not there.  He called all the maids and told them leave the mansion and not to return until they are called back. Once all the maids left he awaited for priyanka who can give answer to all his queries.

Now there Priyanka arrived well dressed in a silk saree with full of jasmine in her hair and smile plastered on her face. She thought she achieve would her dreams today by making him fall for her. Little she did not know that she entered the lion's den.

Seeing her Vikram's anger was its peak. His sat with no reaction and let her speak her lies first.

P: Hi! Vikram baby. when did u come last night?

V: Where were u ?

P: I waited for u but got scared of staying alone with Sahana here. you know she could do anything so i left to my house. Today morning i went to temple and prayed that we should be happy together.

V: Where were u last night?

P: I was in my home baby. what happened. fine come sorry for not letting u know.

She tried to touch  to him but he gave a tight slap and she fell down.

V: You bloody cheat. How dare you ??? You think u can act smart too long.

P: Vikram why do u behave wierd. I love u baby. Pls don't be harsh towards me.I can't bear it.

V: you love me?? my foot. I have never seen a bloody rogue like you. Do  you think I don't know anything?

P: I don't understand what's happening. Did Sahana manipulate you against me. Please don't believe her. she is capable of doing anything .

V: Stop your act. You bloody bitch look at the abortion reports. You are not less than a slut you filthy women.

P: No vikram this is not a original someone framed me to separate from you. Pls don't believe.

V: Shut up. don't try to be naive. I know your true face. I don't care whatever you are now I will give you 2 mins. Decide if you want to live or die. 

He pulled his gun and pointed it towards her. she started shivering in fear afterall whatever she did was to live a luxorious life and didnot want to die. she stumble for a moment but realized that Vikram knew some truth and now there is no escaping as she knew his anger and he has no mercy. 

P: I want to live.

V: Don't try to move from where you are. Now answer my question.

P: What do you want to know.

V: Tell me what happened between you and Sahana in the past. How is Rakshat connected with Sahana?. How did Sahana got to know me? Why are you and Sahana not in terms now??

Believe if you try to act smart and manipulate anything now I swear to put you to death in the most worst way. I also have my own ways to get the truth. Now tell me.

P: Fine I will tell you. It was all because of that bitch Sahana.

Vikram kicked her immediately for abusing Sahana. 

V: Just tell me what I asked. I don't want to hear any abusing words about Sahana.

A/N:

Hello makkale!!!!

How was the chapter.

Pls gear up for the flashback.

What happened between Priyanka and Sahana

How did Sahana know Vikram?

Why are Priyanka and Sahana not in terms??

 Pls give your votes and comments. Your votes are my boost.

Stay home stay safe. Take care

Byee