Chapter 32

Recap: Vikram and family returned home after vacation
********************
Vikram went to his office along with Pugazh. Everybody wished their boss who entered like not less than a king. He looked raged in anger. His PA sharath welcomed him .

Sh: good morning Sir
V:morning Sharath

Sh: sir... Mr. Rakshat is waiting for you in conference room.

V: hmmm ok. What about the details I asked?
Sh: its ready sir.
V: excellent.... Stay back until I call you
Sh: Sure sir.

Vikram entered the conference hall and saw Rakshat waiting for him. They had a warm hug and Pugazh also greeted him.
They settled for a discussion.

V: What did Appa say?

R: still he couldn't believe but is clear on what to do next.
P: how about we take the first move?
V: but we need to wait for his move to get the master brain behind him.
R: agreed.... Sana should know about this.
V: I will speak to her... Appa safe thane?
R: no worries he is safe.
V: we have some more information.
Pu: what?

Vikram called sharath.

V: what is the new information we got?

Sh: sir priyanka's parents death was not an accident. Its a planned murder.
Sharath gave the reports on the murder of Priyanka parents.Vikram,Rakshat and Pugazh were shocked to see the details of the murderer
Vikram stood from his chair of frustration. He loosened his time and ran his hand through his hair out of anger. He threw the vase from the table on the LED TV which shattered into pieces. The entire floor roared with his anger.
R: vikram enna pandra nee?
Pu: Mapla control pannuda.
V: How will I control?.... Sharath call commissioner now...
Sharath took the city commissioner on call and gave to Vikram.
C: Vikram sir any problem... How can I help you?
V:I will mail some reports. I want the person to be arrested and image should be tarnished. Get the arrangements done. Plan it and call me... There should not be any miss in it.

C: Sure Sir. I will do it. bye

V: bye.

In Vikram Mansion.

Sana and Pavitra were playing with Sara and Amma was in her room. Sana's mobile rang "Sam calling"

S: Hello sollu da.. Enna sudden ah you had my thoughts?

Sa: Summa than... Oru happy news sollanum.

S: Sollu enna 

Sa: Not on phone. Come to our home. I m super happy and want to share the new to you first.

S: Seri Vikram Office poittaru... Naa inform pannittu varen illa avar kooda varen.

Sa: Hello madam... First neenga vaanga surprise modhala ungalukku reveal pannitu apram Vikram ku surprise treat tharen. Innum Rakshat anna ku kooda sollala.

S: Appadiya ok I will come bye.

S: Anni naa konjam appa veetukku poitu varen Anni.

Pa: Ennachu da?

S: Indha Sam yedho happy news, surprise seekiram vaa nu sonnan. Vikram ku , Rakshat anna kum treat arrange pannanuma surprise thara so naa  poitu vandhuduren. Amma kitta sollidunga. Papa va paathukonga.

Pa: Seri da poitu vaa. Naa paathukuren.

Sana got ready and still she had a dilemma of whether to inform Vikram or not. She was badly confused and finally gave up and got ready to leave to Sana mansion. She got in a car and the guards followed her.