Chapter 10: Young and Stupid

Please enjoy the Reading

________

Jisoo opened her eyes when the sunlight disturbed her sleep and her phone was continuously ringing giving her a headache. She picked up the call with difficulty as she answered in her husky and tired tone as her throat felt dry,

"Hello!"
"Unnie, why aren't you in the office yet it's already 9 am."
Jisoo's eyes popped up when she heard her.
"Yeri! Am on my way there"
"Your voice, what happened unnie are you alright"
"Yeah am alright, I'll be there soon. Bye" and she hung up.

She slowly got up from bed when her whole body started to ache.
" Ugh...shit!"
She groaned as she dragged herself to do her morning routine.

-------------

Rosé was at her agency as she walked to the elevator with her manager to reach at the CEO office.

When the elevator opened, she met with a familiar figure with her channel accessories and bag there was a feline cat eyes girl, Jennie Kim with her manager.

Rosé didn't enter the elevator as she stood there having a glaring contest with each other.

Jennie gave a nod to her manager so that he can leave the elevator and take the next one while rose gave a sign to her manager as she stepped on the elevator.

Inside the elevator there was a heavy tension between Jennie and Rose.

"Good morning!" Jennie greeted her to break the awkward silence between them. Rosé just hummed in response.
After that there was silence for a minute.
"So what do you want this time?" Rosé asked coldly

Jennie confusingly asked her to elaborate. "Why are you staying? You never wanted to live her after the history you have with this place and people!"

Jennie looked down as she clutched her hands into fists tightly.
"Am sorry.... For leaving you without any notice."

Rosé looked at her with a blank expression, as Jennie countinued
"But i am here to fix the broken friendship we had."
Jennie then looked up to her softly making rose soft. As the timing was right the elevator opened to there destined floor. They both compose themselves and walked out of it.

----------

It was lunch time, and Irene was craving for some good food. She texted jisoo few minutes ago but the president hasn't even seen her texts.

She must be in a meeting. Ughh can't she even look at her phone.

She then called Yeri to know the whereabouts of Jisoo.
"Hi Unnie!"
"Hi Yeri, do you know where's Jisoo?"
"She is in a meeting right now, unnie........ Do you want to deliver any message I can share it with her"
"No it's ok! When will she be free!"
"She won't until this late evening!"
"Thanks yeri!"
Irene released a frustrated sighed as she dropped her phone with a loud thud on the table. She then ignored and went back to work with anger building inside her. Or some would say pregnancy harmones.

Her daze was interrupted by the call from her secretary who informed her that she has a visitor.
"I don't want to meet anyone at this moment. Please send them home whoever it is. Also don't disturb me if it's not important." Irene said firmly and went back to work.
The secretary leaves while stunned with her boss sudden outrage.