Chapter 9: Reconcile

She opened the door of rooftop slowly without a noise, where the chilly cold wind hits her face. She shivered a little seeing the person near the railing.

She make her way towards jisoo who was leaning towards the wall and observing the city lights, the view was mesmerizing to Jennie as at one glance she had a beautiful scenery with the beautiful girl in it. She steal the view by clicking the picture silently.

Jisoo felt a warm coat covered around her, she flinch at the contact of the hands of the owner of the coat.

Her body still have the effect from Jennie's touch.

"You will get cold! You should take care of yourself now!" Jennie said joining her as she leaned beside her, watching the city lights too.

"You shouldn't be here Jennie!" Jisoo said while masking her emotions. "Same goes to you! You have to take care of yourself first so you can Take care of my sister." Jennie replied showing a bitter smile.

After a few minutes of silence Jennie broke it , "Thanks! For talking to rosé we are civil now"

Jisoo smiled as she replied casually, "you don't have to thank me, she was also hurt that you left so sudden without informing her. She took it in a hard way."

Jennie looked at her while jisoo was looking at the city lights, "and what about you!" Jennie asked softly

Jisoo chuckled lowly as she looked towards Jennie, "does it even matter now, tell me Jennie!" Jisoo answers in her husky tone.

Jennie lowered her gaze as jisoo continued,. "you know I can't even hate you in the first place. That's not me. I have loved you before. You were my first love. And now ... I don't believe in love." She whispered the last part but Jennie heard it crystal clear

Jennie looked up to jisoo when she heard her last lines.

"It was our breakup not yours and rosé's and you both are just fighting like exes. You both are scary when you are angry" jisoo said lighting up the mood as she giggle

Jennie was smiling softly at how jisoo still has a soft in her heart. But what can she do ? It's her fault anyways.

Jennie didn't know how she got so brave that she suddenly pull Jisoo for a tight hug. She needed it anyway or otherwise she will regret.

"Thanks for everything Chu! I know what I have done is just stupid of me. I should have not left you. I would have came back to you. Am sorry for leaving you alone. I didn't thought we were bestfriend before girlfriends to atleast be there in your miseries. Am sorry!" Jennie said tearing up on jisoo's shoulder.

Jisoo couldn't help but to tighten the hug.

"AAchoo!" 

"Told you! You shouldn't be out in the cold" Jennie warned her looking at her concerned

"I like the cold" Jisoo said smiling , earning the playful slap from jennie.

--------------

Rosé and Irene were with Wendy and Joy discussing the old days, "that one time when we were talking and suddenly I heard. Someone sobbing beside me so I looked beside me to find Joy and Rosé were crying" Wendy said laughing at the maknaes while others join them.

"Unnie! We felt emotional talking about mom. That time we connected"Joy defended
"Oh my crybabies!!" Irene teased them while laughing at them.

Then Wendy saw jisoo and Jennie together from a far. She thought to use this in her profits, "isn't Jennie and Jisoo are ex-lovers?" Wendy asked innocently looking at Jennie and jisoo.

Irene and rosé look towards the line of sight of Wendy to find jisoo and Jennie together talking to each other.
"Yes! They are exes but now they are in good terms now." Irene defended but she did felt a little uneasy.
Rosé gave her an assuring look.

"No hard feelings but they look like each others soulmate... I mean look at them they compliment each other while standing next to each other"

Joy was nervously standing there while rosé defended by saying, "they were exes for some reason. And am happy that they are in good terms as jisoo unnie will be looking after Irene unnie afterall. And I can see sincerely when Irene unnie and jisoo unnie are together"
"That's good to hear!" Wendy said showing a fake smile.

when Jisoo & Jennie came towards them . Jennie greeted them.  Seeing both of them together, Irene was concerned but she shook the negative feelings as she knew they would have to reconcile for the betterment of the future. But for Rose it was hard, as she was giving death glare to Jennie most of the time. 

To not make the atmosphere heavy Jisoo diverted the heavy tension 

"Have you guys eaten?" Jisoo asked Irene & Rose Softly.
they shook there head, "shall we eat then!" Jisoo gestures towards them to follow, They took there seat with Mr & Mrs Bae & Mrs Kang.

The food was served in front of them.

Wendy and Jisoo were filling there plate with greens as they both offer it towards Irene catching others attention. Jennie was looking at jisoo intently, while rosé was looking at Wendy confused, Joy coughed while Irene looked confused stucked in the situation. But chooses Jisoo's side.

"Sorry Wendy-shi but Irene is not allowed to eat some foods in your serving as she felt sick after eating them. You know pregnancy issues" jisoo said placing food for Irene.

Everyone smiled watching how jisoo is taking care of Irene , who was looking at the serving of her favourite dish in Wendy's plate. But she choose to eat vegetables which was served by jisoo what can she do.

"It's ok jisoo!" Wendy retreated her plate as she gave a fake smile.

Irene was  lazily playing with the food on her plate which didn't go unnoticed by jisoo so leaned to whisper to her, " you have to eat it Hyun, it's for the baby not for you!"

Irene looked at her saying, "i don't have an appetite! I want ice cream"

"We can make it a stop near icecream shop on our way home. What you say!" Jisoo said smirking.

Irene's mood glow-up as she nodded with a smile
"Then finish the food so we can leave early!" Jisoo said

Irene looked towards her food as she took a deep breath and started digging on it.

"So Jennie! Congratulations on being global ambassador for Calvin clien. You have. Worked hard" Mrs Kang congratulated her and so does others. Jennie just thanked them politely.

"So how long will you be staying here Jennie? Coz I think you would be busy now a days" Wendy said out of the blue

"Indeed I am! But i will be staying here for now. As I have signed a contract here in Seoul. I think most of the time I would be available" Jennie said calmly

"Honey! You could have informed me earlier. That's a really good news." Mrs Bae said giving the warm smile.

"Am happy for you Jennie. Now you would mostly be available by our side." Irene said smiling

"Ofcourse unnie! I have to take care of you and my neice. And I missed you guys so much"

" That's a good decision dear" mr Bae said lovingly.

---------

Thanks  for waiting for the update patiently, am juggling between my work and writing and you can also say am lazy but please bear with me and let's complete the books which I have left incomplete.

Let's meet at the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment your views.

😊🎉🌻