Chapter 22: Thug Friend 😎

A man was running fast in a dark alley where not a single living being can be seen. He was gripping a gun while covered with sweat and few bruises on his face. He fell down when someone tripped him by extending a foot on his way.
*THUD*
"Oops! Sorry" jihyo came out of hiding with a smirk plastered on her face. She was looking bad ass hot person in all black KIM POSSIBLE outfit.

The man sat abruptly shouting at her while pointing the gun on her, "YOU BITCH!"
"If i was you, I would have get up and ran away." Jihyo replied.
The man was about to pull the gun trigger when someone shot his hand which was holding the gun, "arghh!" He cried in pain.
"Don't tell me, I didn't warned you. My maknae is really scary" jihyo said as she came near the men and gave him a kick on his head making him unconscious.

"You are late!" Jihyo said when she felt a presence near her.
"Well it was just warming up" mina said catching her breath as she walked near jihyo. Mina was the one who was chasing that men she was also the cause of bruises and cuts that she gave to that men.
"Any news!"
"Yup, two news , one is them gave the location and we are going there"
"Thats good whats the second one"
"Am not scary 😶" mina said as she walk away with the blank expression.
"And she still give me chills!" Jihyo murmured under her breath.

—————————-

When she heard her phone ringing loudly Jisoo searched for her phone while roaming her hands on the bedside table and declined it. She then opened her eyes slowly to adjust into lightening she was about to stood up but felt a weight over her chest. She looked at the pretty lady resting her head above her chest. She smiled as she remembered last night event. She kissed her forehead and moved her slightly in a good position in bed without waking her up. She stood up picking up the phone and went out of her room while heading to the kitchen she redialed the number.

"Hello!Unnie"
"Hello! Yes mina!"
"Unnie! We have found her"
"Really, when? How? Where is she?"
"Easy there unnie, come here at nayeon's"
"Ohk I'll be there soon"

She cut the call.
She got startled when a pair of hands were snaked around her waist. Jisoo relaxed with the touch as irene placed her head on her shoulder.
"You're here right at time!"
"Uhmm... am i!" She said in a sleepy tone.
Jisoo chucked and hummed, "lets have our breakfast!" . She felt Irene nodding her head as she buries her head deeper making her tickle when her breath hit her neck. "You should grab a seat sleeping beauty!" Jisoo teased her,
"But this is comfortable!" Irene murmured still hugging her.
Jisoo smiled as she prepares there breakfast just like that being hugged by her loved one.

———————————

Jennie entered her office with her secretary Doyeon behind her . She got shocked when she found an uninvited guest without her knowledge was waiting for her while eating a snack of Squid peanuts. Jennie maintained her composure and said, " Why didn't you informed me that you were coming?"

The visitor just shrugged her shoulder and put her foot on the desk as she leaned on her seat to much for her comfort. Jennie's secretary looked at the visitor worriedly while sweating nervously seems like her death is near, knowing her boss is cold & will scold this popular artist. Jennie sighed, "Do you need anything?" she asked the visitor in a calm voice confusing her secretary.

"Am Hungry! & knowing you, you haven't eaten yet!" Rosé said as she showed her Stuffed cheeks while eating her snacks.

Doyeon was confused with there conversation as how they are casually speaking with each other. She only knew that both her boss & the Pop-star are acquaintance but didn't know how they got so close without her knowing.