Chapter 17: A Chance

ENJOY THE READING📚

**********

    After that incident at night it was awkward for both jisoo and irene as they keep avoiding each other early morning. This didn't go unnoticed by Jennie herself who was sitting in the dining table.

She saw both jisoo and irene working in kitchen while stealing gazes and still avoiding each other.

Jennie looked at them back and forth with a scowl on her face. When they both settled with her for breakfast in the dining table sitting opposite each other.

"STOP!" Jennie sternly commanded as she put her spoon down on table hard making the other two girls flinch with her sudden outburst.

"Wha-"
"Don't! Whatever it is between you two! Make it stop. Its making my head heart. Yesterday you guys were good and now you guys are acting strangely towards each other." Jennie said

Both girls sighed and gave a look at each other.

"Its nothing like what you're thinking Jennie!" Irene said calmly

"Then fix this! And am leaving for office." Jennie said pointing towards both the elder girls and went out.

Both irene and jisoo looked at each other and said at the same time.

"Chu!"
"Rene!"
Both release a chuckle and again said at the same time.

"You say first!"
"You were saying!"

Both shared a low laugh.

"Well about last night! Am s--"
"Its ok chu!"
"Its not ok irene. Jen is right we can't be awkward towards each other when we have to live together." jisoo said in a concerned voice.
Irene noded and said, " Jisoo its ok."

"Am sorry if i crossed my line irene. I will not do anything against your will" jisoo said looking down as she felt guilty.

"Don't blame yourself. It was just in the moment and we were both in our senses."

"Am sorry if i made you uncomfortable. Am sorry. I gotta go" jisoo said while getting up and checking on her watch &  leaving. Irene could only heave a sigh.

----------------

With a black blazer top matching it with the black pants and a black sunglases with a neat pony giving  a cool CEO vibe Jennie was sitting in the meeting room sitting on a seat opposite to rosé who was wearing a plain white YSL tshirt with a denim shorts and a YSL jacket sitting beside her manager.

The atmosphere was cold inside the meeting room.

"I didn't agreed to this!" Rose said coldly with an intimidating look.

"Rosé, its the CEO's decision. And i also support this as it will only work in your favor" her manager said.

"I won't change my decision." Rosé said coldly.

Jennie sighed heavily then looked at rosé manager.

"Manager-oppa can you leave us two for few minutes. I wanna have a word with her personally" jennie said.

Obeying her order manager left. Jennie took her sunglasses off and put it on the desk.

"Rosie! I am here just to help you. Why are you denying it" jennie said softly looking at her.

Rose pointed the index finger at her, and bursted her anger on her as shestood up from her seat.
"You! Why are you so obsessed with me? First you joined the company second you started interfering in my work and now you want me to be under your fucking guidance."