Chapter 11: One Scoop

Thanks for waiting, hope you like this chapter

___________

     Irene knocked the door thrice but no one responded. Jennie who was behind her went towards the little potted plant as she lifted it up a little to find the hidden key below it. She picked it up with a victorious smile.

She then unlocked the door, as they entered the house which was surrounded by dark. Irene went to switch on the lights. Jennie find it odd as she saw the Living room untouched, but she stayed behind Irene who was making her way towards Jisoo's room.

When they entered her room she saw jisoo sleeping on her bed peacefully. Irene fuemed up looking at her sleeping.

"Look she is sleeping peacefully while i was worried that she hasn't even called me today!" Irene then formed out with closing the door loudly in a split second.

Jennie didn't got the time to process what just happened.
Firstly, Jisoo was a light-sleeper. She would have woken up just by her door opened.

Second jisoo always turn the night light on of the hall so that the she won't feel lonely.

Jennie heard a frustrated low grunt which escaped from Jisoo's slightly parted lips as she struggled to open her eyes.

Jennie went near her in nervousness and took a seat beside her.
"Chu" she called her softly and placed her hand above hers but she frowned feeling the hot temperature of her hand.

She immediately placed her hands above her forehead , she gasped as she shoted, "UNNIE!"

Irene came back in Jisoo's room as soon as she heard the shout, " what happen!"

"Call the doctor!" Jennie said nervously.

-----------------

Doctor arrived as Irene lead the way towards Jisoo's room. Jennie who was standing in one corner of the room met her gaze with the doctor, who also made an Eye Contact with Jennie but Broke the staring contest as he proceeded to check on Jisoo. 

After few Minutes, after getting attached by IV Bag & injecting a syringe on her arms, Doctor Said

" She has a pretty high fever, She would have been in cold for too long & She must be overworking again as her body is also exhausted, so she was unconscious due too fatigue. I have already prescribed the medicines. Please take care of her and yourself too."

"I'll drop you off"Jennie said as she left with doctor jinyoung while leaving  irene behind.

Irene took a seat beside jisoo as she grabbed her hand while a tear drop from her cheeks.

"Am sorry! Its because of me! And i was blaming for nonsense things you haven't even done"

FLASHBACK

The car stopped in front of the ice-cream shop, both Irene and jisoo went out of the car.

Irene was smiling from ear to ear as she cling to jisoo as they entered the shop.

They went to the counter to order.
"Hello mam! What would you like to have!" The employee asked with a smiling face.
" ill have one scoop of almond, one vanila and one green tea scoop please"

Jisoo gave her a blank stare like 'she is so done with her' 
"What!" Irene asked
" i told you before you can have just one scoop" jisoo answered
"Its one scoop only , you didn't told me to choose one flavor"  irene innocently replied.
Jisoo just rolled her eyes but let her order it.