Chapter 19: Creepy

HAPPY READING, DONE FORGET TO VOTE
———————

Its been weeks since that incident, Irene almost forgot about that call as everything went normal as always jisoo being caring and loving for her, Jennie would sometimes drop-by to help them out. Irene was happy with the way it is.

But some-times like today irene was feeling somewhat different. As the days are going by her needs to be with Jisoo, It is getting crazy for her.

She jerked up from the couch 🛋 of her living room with a huff and went to her bedroom. She opened the closet and then took out one of Jisoo's hoodie in which her smell still lingers.

She sniffed the fabric and felt delighted, she wore it making her look feel cozy and warm with her white porcelain legs is seen . She then went to bed and slept.

_______________

Rosé was walking in the corridors of her agency on the seventh floor. On her way to CEOs office, she was about to barge in but stopped as she heard familiar voice from inside.

"I have already told you many times not to interfere in my artist business. Mr Yang have already signed this artist under me" jennie said coldly

"I don't care, this is against the rules. How can she has so many creative freedom while others don't!" Mr choi voiced out in annoyance.

"She has only signed one artist under her own rights, mr choi. And this is her right as to how she handle it." Mr Yang said calmly.

"And how do you find the rights in her contract. I mean every artist's contract is confidential. How did you find about rosé's creative freedom rights" jennie asked him

"Uhmm... its .."

Rosé took a step back and turned back silently with a frown on her face.

___________

Jennie dialed up the no. while walking in the elevator.

"Hey Jendeuk!"

"Hi chu! how was your day?"

"It was good, How about you?"

"It was tiring!"

"is it about him again!"Jisoo asked seriously, jennie hummed lazily in response

"should i take care of it? You know that i can help it out"

*DING* Elevator door opened as jennie enters the parking lot.

"Don't worry chu i can manage" Jennie said

"i know you will ! " jisoo replied

Jennie stopped seeing rose leaning on her car . "I'll talk to you later chu! I gotta go, bye"

"Bye drive safe!" and the call ends.

Jennie came closer to her, "You're late!" Rose said with a cold expression.

Jennie didn't mind it but unlocked the car with her Car keys and opened the passenger door for her to take the seat. rose went inside the car while blurting out "CHIVALRY ISNT DEAD YET, KIM"