Chapter 13: Prank

AT KANG'S GROUP

        Jisoo walked into her company hallway where every employee greeted her but today was different, rather then a small smile they were snickering behind her more like trying not to laugh at her.

Jisoo was confused so when she entered her office cabin, she took her seat and huffed in annoyance, Yeri who was looking at her with goofy smile, wiggled her eyes when she looked at her confused.

"What? do i have something on my face? Do i look like a fool or something today why is everyone trying to laugh at me?" Jisoo asked curiously with a scowl visible on her face.

Yeri chuckled and said, " You always look good unnie!"

"why I don't have any belief in your words?" Jisoo questioned as she raised an eyebrow looking at her.

"well for that you have to take a look at your back !" yeri said with a smirk.

Jisoo immediately stood up confused as she touched her back feeling something, yeri went behind her & took out the paper which was pasted on her back.

"Irene unnie is really a Prankster" Yeri said laughing.

Jisoo glared at her making her to stop laughing. jisoo snatched the paper and smiled, " she is really good at it"

if you are curious what's written on it, Irene stick the paper on Jisoo's back written

'PABO CEO KIM'

yeri smiled and said, "Its good she is having a good mood, Its good for the Baby"

Jisoo smiled, "Now get back to work"

--------------

Wendy was walking inside the bae corp. to meet Irene and offer her to eat lunch, When she reached the top floor, Irene's secretary stopped her.

"Miss Wendy, Good afternoon!"

"Good afternoon!"

"Miss, I am sorry is there any meeting planned between Miss bae and you? If it is am so sorry, I mus--" she was cut off by Wendy

"Its ok, I just came here to meet Irene. sorry i didnt inform you efore hand"

"Its ok Miss wendy. But am sorry to inform you that Miss Bae already left the Building with miss Jennie"

wendy gave her a disappointed smile, "oh i should have called, Its ok . May I know where they went ?"

"Both sisters were heading towards Kangs Group to meet Miss Jisoo"She said politely

"Thanks , I must take a leave now" Wendy said and turned around to leave.

Her expression changes into frustration with anger visible in her eyes. "Kim Jisoo!! Why You are stuck in between me & Irene"

---------------

Irene entered the Kangs group with jennie beside her. Every employee feels the cokd vibe from there CEO's fiance when she was walking, while jennie just gave them a smile as she walked like its a runway for her .

When they were near the CEO office, both sisters were greeted by Yeri who widened her eyes as she stood straight with a nervous smile and greeted them.

"Anneonghaseyo Irene unnie and Jennie unnie! What bribgs you here!"