Chapter 18: Holly-Molly

Irene was bored in the house so she decided to make lunch for jisoo and deliver it herself to her office. She made some soup which she experimented today and Kimbap as the CEO loved it anyhow.

She entered the building of KANG EMPIRE as everyone bowed and greeted her. She took the CEOs lift to reach there quickly.

At the top floor , when the elevator door opened she encountered with Yeri.

"Unnie!" Yeri greeted her happily with a hug and said, "Jisoo unnie didn't mentioned you were coming? And why didn't you inform me? Atleast you would have called me that you're here! And why would you have to carry so much !"
Yeri carefully grabbed the lunch from her.
Irene gigled
"I payed a surprise visit! Can't i do that?"
Yeri nodded as she smelled the lunch, "Unnie this smells delicious! I'll get the cutleries until then you should greet them" yeri then left irene.

-------------

"Unnie! I know what's best for me. Please can't you do something. You are also one of the shareholder of my agency"

"I can't! I told you she must have had her reasons to do so. Don't worry abou--"

"Don't worry! How can i not jisoo unnie! I thought you were not like her!"

Jisoo sighed heavily as she closed her eyes and rubbed her aching temple as rosé raised her voice at her.

They both didn't notice the opening of the door as one person entered the office.
"What's with this commotion! Rosé! Chu!"

Jisoo and rosé looked at the owner of the voice to see Irene with a raised eyebrow looking at them in confusion.

Jisoo smiled as she stood up from her seat and made her way towards irene and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks and greeted her.

"What a surprise? How came you didn't tell me you are coming here!" Jisoo asked softly as she guided her towards the sofa to sit comfortably.

Rosé also went to greet her with a hug and sat across them.

"I wanted to surprise you as i made some soup and some Kimbap for you. Well that's good rosé is also here as i made the soup in large quantity" irene said smiling.

"I can ho miles away for free food" Rosé said with a proud smirk.

" that's the reason i call you a pig who likes to eat only" yeri said entering the office with food in her hands as she settled the food on the table.

"Unnie look how she is bullying me!" Rosé said whining

"Don't worry chaeng! You would feel-good when you will get to know that she has to work side to side with heechan for a project survey" jisoo said smirking.

"NO-WAY! Unnie how can you do this to me!" yeri replied with a dramatic look.

"Deserved!" Rosé replied as she stick out her tongue to tease yeri back.

Both yeri and rosé were bickering while jisoo served them bowl full of soup as she only served kimbap for herself and irene.

"Now stop the drama and eat girls!" Jisoo announced

"Wow this smells delicious! Don't you want it unnie!" Rosé said as she smells the soup. She checks that jisoo didn't served her and irene the soup.

"I have tried many dishes by irene. And it would be great if you try them now!" Jisoo said as a smirk appeared 😏 on her face.

Irene was eating kimbap while rosé and yeri took the first mouthful bite of the soup.

Jisoo and irene looked at them for there response.

yeri had there eyes bulged out while it seems that rosé felt hard to gulp the first bite.

"HOLLY --- molly I-Its so good" yeri said as she was about to curse but under the deadly glare of kim jisoo she changed her words while sweating.

Rosé who wasn't aware of the glare was reacting like she was having constipation as her face turned red.

"I don't like it unnie !" Rosé said with a red face but felt deadly glare from jisoo and a knock on her foot by yeri.

"Is it that bad!" Irene said with a hint of disappointment.

"N-No unnie ! I mean to say i Don like it! I love it! And am gonna finish this while watching a great view from yeri's office" rosé said escaping from there while picking up her soup bowl.

"Right let me join you!" Yeri said picking up the soup.

"Wait!" Jisoo shouted making them stop on there tracks.

Both yeri and rosé who were near the door turned and look at her with an apologetic face.

Jisoo came near them with the rest of soup bowl in her hand.
"If like it this much, then have it all" jisoo said with a smirk.

"No-No unnie its ok! You should have some!" Rosé said.
" Don't worry i have enough. You guys liked it mostly. Have fun with it.
.
And keep it out of our vision or throw it away and don't throw it near by until Irene is out of this building" She whispered the last part making both of them nod as they took there leave.

Jisoo then went back to sit with irene.

"You looking tired. Have some rest here.  I have 2 meetings to attend after that we will go home"
Irene nodded as she laid on the sofa with her head on Jisoo's lap.

Jisoo smiled as she moved her fingers over Irene'shair massaging 💆‍♀️ it.

----------------

Irene felt some vibration near her making her stir from her sleep. She tried to ignore it but the vibration isn't stopping for even a second.

She grunted as she opened her eyes in anger as she look for the device which is vibrating.

She picked up Jisoo's phone to see who's calling but till the time she was about to grab it, the phone call get cut with the sixth missed call from it.

Irene sat up with a confusion as she watch an unknown no. Calling Jisoo again.

Looks like jisoo forgot her phone here, she must be in a meeting.

Irene picked up the phone call as she thought the call must be urgent.

"He--"

"Miss kim, i must inform you to be careful around you as i noticed i have been followed by someone for the past week and last night someone intrude my office and taken most of the evidence that we have collected.

I am going to be low profile for 2 weeks. Please lookout for yourself. I'll call you back later" the caller ended the call in a hurry making irene tense. While she heard some footsteps approaching so she delete the call history and placed the phone back in its place.

"You're awake!" Jisoo said as she entered the office with yeri behind her.

Irene nodded.

"Then lets go home.my meeting are done" jisoo said helping irene getting up the couch. While yeri grabbed there bags and they left.

______________

Hope you like this chapter 💗
Give your love and votes to this chapter and enjoy BORN PINK AND PARIS FASHION WEEK.