Chapter 15: 🍒

"This can't be!" Mrs kang gasped

Mrs kang looked at jisoo with a stern look making jisoo lower her head in disappointment. She demanded
"Explain !"

Jisoo gulped and appologized. Irene interupted to her rescue, "Mrs Kang! It was the silly bet between her and the one of the painter.

FLASHBACK

Jisoo was observing one of the painting while irene and jennie were talking beside her. One man stood beside her and said, "you look deep in though, care to explain miss"

Jisoo looked at him curiously and said , "i was thinking, How dumb would tgat person be to buy this child drawing. I mean look at it. Even i can draw better than this 5 year old kid"

The man beside her looked at her rather annoyingly that he literally raised his voice on her grabbing jennie and irene's attention.

"Who the fuck are you to insult my art like this dumb women who doesn't even have the knowledge of art?"

" oh you are the artist! Am sorry if i offended you." Jisoo bowed to him

"Apology rejected!" He said firmly

Jisoo looked at him confused.
"Whats happening chu?" Jennie asked as both sisters look at her.

" this little fucker just called my art dumb" the artist said in annoyance.
"Hey watch out!" Irene said in a cold tone not liking the artist attitude but jisoo stopped her by shooking her head a little.

"Am sorry for offending you sir!" Jisoo said bowing to him again.

"I said Apology rejected! I'll accept it when you will say that am the great artist you have met and you liked my painting" he said

"She won't!" Jennie said coldly.
"Huh! You don't know who i am ! This painting was selected to be placed in soeul museum of arts but i choose to auction it and you little fucker saying shit about this"

Jisoo snorted, "hey chill out bro! its my opinion whether you like it or not its the worst i have seen. I don't give a fuck about it. There won't be a place left in the museum to put it thats why its here!" She joked making jennie and irene to giggle. It made the artist angry.

"So then do it!"

"Huh!"
" sell your painting at higher price than my painting then I'll leave making paintings"
"Hey its just my opinion don't take this seriously. painting is your Profesion and--"
"Noe you are giving excuses. Afraid aren't you?" Artist taunted her.

"Challenge accepted " Irene said in cold voice.
Both jennie and jisoo looked at her in shocked expression.

"Hold on to your words Mr. To see your downfall" she said and left with jennie and jisoo behind.

 To see your downfall" she said and left with jennie and jisoo behind