Chapter 6: Good to hear that

Jisoo arrived at Kang Mansion on time to pick up Mrs Kang. She was waiting in the living area when Mrs Kang arrived from behind, "You are on time i see!" she said elegantly greeting the younger.

Mrs Kang was in a Black Louis Vuitton dress which was showing the perfect figure and a black silhouette matching it with the dress and the perfect loose hair making her look like an elegant royalty.

"You are looking beautiful Mrs Kang" Jisoo complements her. Mrs Kang shrugged it away by her hands, "I know darling, lets go we can't be late"

Jisoo smiled as she followed her outside where the car is parked. Mrs kang looked at her in annoyance when jisoo opened the car door for her.
"Didn't you brought any driver with you?"
Jisoo shook her head hearing a low annoyed grunt from Mrs Kang.
"What should i do with you! You are a fu*king CEO of Kang groups. You should be living with class. Don't you get paid enough!"
"Am sorry Mrs Kang, I—"
"SMITH!!" Mrs Kang shouted as an old man with a driver dress came in a fast pace and bowed to her.
" GET THE CAR! FAST!"
Smith vanished from her sight in a second.
"Mrs Kang, We can go from my car. It won't be an issue for me. I can—-"
"But its a serious issue for me!" Mrs kang told her coldly making jisoo sigh soon a rolls-Royce parked in front of them.

"Now don't waste my time and get inside!" Mrs Kang said entering the car.

Both Jisoo and Mrs Kang took back seats in silence as Smith hit the gas pedal

"drop us to the Bae Mansion, Smith!" Mrs Kang said receiving and ok from driver.

————

BAE MANSION

Mr Bae were waiting for Mrs Kang and Jisoo while Mrs Bae was in the kitchen checking preparation for the last time required for there dinner today.
"Irene! Are you sure jisoo will like it?" Mrs Bae was really nervous as for this dinner she made all jisoo's favourites.

Its normal for jisoo to have dinner with Bae family. Since jisoo was a child, Mrs Bae would always cook her favourites. Jisoo was born and brought up by his father only as her mother left them when she had winter, Jisoo's little sister.

So Mrs Bae had this soft spot for jisoo and loved her dearly.
    but today was different. It wasn't the same jisoo they were having dinner with. It was The Jisoo, There Daughter's soon to be other half.

"Mom! You know that she love your cooking more than anyone! And you had served her many times. Don't be nervous mom!"

"I can't help it Irene. I wanted this dinner to be perfect m, because she is gonna be my future daughter in law!" Mrs Bae said feeling excited

"it won't change anything! She would be the same jisoo"  Irene said with a small smile.

There conversation was interrupted when they heard a a greeting from Mr Bae. It notifies them that Mrs Kang and Jisoo arrived.