Chapter 1: Merge

In the balcony standing there where cold breeze hitting her face and body, giving her chills. she leans her body in the balcony railing as she closes her eyes to get deep in thoughts .

She took a deep breath when someone wrapped a warm pashmina shawl ,covering her body to make her feel warm.
"You're awake at this hour?" she said raising an eyebrow at the other person who stood beside her ignored her question and scolded her
"You would get cold, unnie and its not good for you"
she looked up to Jisoo who was wearing a black tank top which was flexing her toned stomach and a grey jogger.
" and what about you? won't you get cold?" irene asked her with a raised brow.

"I like cold" jisoo answered with a small smile.
It made Irene chuckled a bit.
"Can't sleep?" Irene ask her softly and in response Jisoo shook her head.

Jisoo also leaned her body to the railing as she watched above at the moon.
"You know you can back out anytime, am not your responsibility to take care off"
"I know, But I would still care for you even if seul would be here. And don't ever feel like you are a burden to me or anyone else. I will always take care of you like you had been looking out for me since we met" Jisoo said looking at irene.

"I was wondering, how fast the time flies, Back then we trio had this unbreakable bond that you mad us this nicknames.
BEAR for Seulgi
CHU for you (Jisoo)
BaeChu for me combining both of your nicknames" irene said laughing lowly

"yeah we were weird back then, we would always hangout with each-other"

"Those time were the best, we were so carefree about the world, or anything"

Jisoo nodded in response as she breathed heavily.

"can i ask you one thing, chu!"
"if i say no would you stop!" jisoo said teasingly with a smirk
"Do you still love her?"
the question made Jisoo's smirk disappear.
"No one told me to love her unconditionally but I did and Now, I don't know how to stop loving her"

"Am sorry!"
"Its not your fault Joohyunie, she was clear all along, It was just me who had this false hope—"
"She didn't realized yet that she love you-"
"Unnie we already had a closure and we finally accept to go our separate ways"
"Will you move on!" Irene ask cautiously
"Will you ever forget Seulgi"
Jisoo countered making Irene shook her head furiously.
"T-That dumb Bear P-Promised me that we will get o-old together"
a tear escaped irene's eye. Jisoo immediately embraced her protectively surrounding her arms around her.

Irene just tighten the hug as she sobs in her embrace, "I m-miss h-her chu, every fucking time"
after her sobs getting low jisoo joked making the environment light
"If she finds you crying, she will beat my ass"

irene chuckled as she slapped her arms making jisoo laugh too.
"lets go inside chu, tomorrow is a big day for you"
"lets go then"
Jisoo dropped her outside her room then irene said
"All the best chu, Don't feel nervous tomorrow"
"thanks, Now rest assured"
Jisoo bed her good bye and left.

———

there were rapid knock on her door.
"Wait for a second" she said nervously

Jisoo was inside the washroom of her New office she was standing near the Mirror . she was wearing a white shirt with a grey Pants and had a Tie on her left hand clutching it tight.

She was sweating a lot, as she was breathing heavily, it felt like she forgot how to breathe she couldn't take it as she loosened her top button of the shirt.

In a second the door burst open when an angelic voice ringied in her ears, scolding her.

"Chu!! what are you doing here? look at you, hey hey!!! Look at me"
Jisoo felt her being dragged by the girl, she made her sit on the nearby couch.

Jisoo felt her cheeks being cupped
"Chu look at me , take a deep breath.. ues like this breath out.... breath in ..... breath out"

when jisoo relaxed in a bit she handed some pills and a glass of water which jisoo took instantly with shaky hands.

"you ok!" irene asked as jisoo noded her head.
Irene took the tie from her and tied on her neck.
"You are Jisoo , You will be ok. I trust you chu" Irene said looking at her with confidence as she kissed her cheeks.

"Its time, lets go" they were disturbed by her secretary Yeri.

as both irene and jisoo left the door.

———-

"Please welcome the New CEO of Kang group of companies, Miss Kim Jisoo" Mr Bae Annoyed in front of the media.

Claps were heard as the camera shutters and clicks were heard as jisoo made an entry up the stage . she bowed in respect towards the media and Mr bae as she spoke in front of them.

"Hello everyone, Myself Kim jisoo.
You have always loved Kang group and supported it. I Promise to work as hard as i can , Please support and love me as before. Lets take this empire to the new heights together"

she posed for the camera as everyone captured the new CEO with positive reviews, Clappes were louder than before.

Jisoo's eyes then met Irene who was smiling brightly at her , she also gave thumps up to jisoo while capturing the moment on her camera.

Mr Bae took the center stage again
"As a Ceo of Bae groups , am officially announcing the marriage of Ceo of Kang group, Miss Kim Jisoo and my heiress of Bae groups, My Lovely Daughter Irene Bae.

It will help boost the company and hells in a great merger of Kangs and Bae making the year long friendship stronger. Please give blessing to the new couple"

As Irene came forward ti the stage, Jisoo forwarded her hand for support which irene willingly took.

Everyone was taking there pictures and loud cheers and claps were heard by there staff , media and there family .

after the media announcement, Jisoo's Phone lit up with a message as she opened it.

"Congratulations on your big day, Chu. Am proud of you. Ill be watching you in every step of your life as j promised. Hwaiting"

Jisoo looked up to the entrance searching a person but couldn't find it. she looked up to the message again as she smiled brightly mouthing a 'Thank-you' .

———

In a Dark room with Grey background a TV was on where a Young lady who was resting her head on the couch while her legs were resting on the table. She was watching the news of Kangs and Baes merger.

when she heard the news of Marriage between Jisoo and Irene she threw the remote on the TV.

"Not again!!" she said in anger as flip the table too.

——-

Hope everyone is doing good in there life.
Am sorry to keep you guys waiting for the first chapter. But am trying my best to update both stories on my profile.

Please wait patiently as i'll try to update them sideways or will try to complete the jensoo book first.

Anyways, don't forget to Vote and comment .