Chapter 21: Do me a Favour!🔞

Jisoo opened the gift and gasped loudly. She then looked at Irene with a shocked face. "How! Where? When did! Is it real? Is this—-"
"Its really The Journal 📔
I found it while i was cleaning the store room the previous day" irene said smiling as she saw how jisoo's eyes were sparkling with happiness.

She hugged jisoo's waist and places her head on her shoulder. " just like your dad's journey, i also want you to have your own journal 📓"

"Thanks irene" jisoo said as she placed a kiss on her temple.
"I was wondering.. what will you write on it?" Irene said looking at her with a Smirk.
"That's a secret!" Jisoo said as she kiss her both eyes as Irene closed her eyes with a short gasp. jisoo then kissed her nose. The next moment jisoo looked at her face like remembering every single feature of her face, as she drew more closer to irene," I can't wait anymore, sorry !" Said Jisoo releasing a heavy breath as she closed the gap between them and kissed her lips softly.

Irene was shocked for a second as her brain took time to digest that she was being kissed by Jisoo. She reciprocated the kiss with the same love. Her heart was fluttering. For some unknown reasons she felt full of love , like in a euphoria and maybe that is called falling in love.

They broke the kiss when they needed air, while there foreheads still attached to each other while gasping for air.
"Huh.... Next time....don't..."Irene was cut off by Jisoo who again apologised.
"Am sorry Irene ...if this offended you!"
Irene put a finger on jisoo's lips, and said as a smile formed on her face " Next time, don't say sorry!"
Jisoo initiated the kiss again but it was full of love with a little roughness. Irene pulled her neck to deepen the kiss while jisoo's hands roam around her body tracing her sexy figure until it reaches to her ass giving her a tight squeeze which resulted a elicit moan from Irene.
Irene arched her neck to the left giving more access to her neck. Jisoo released a little growl while nipping her earlobe and whispered in her husky voice, " if you are uncomfortable, we can stop. You just have to say the word." As she moves towards her neck prepping with the kisses giving goosebumps to Irene who was already panting heavily. "I-I already ...told y-you, am ready ... to give you... my heart... if you are!"
Jisoo kissed her on her sweet spot on neck hiving hickey, "you don't know , my heart has already been stolen!"
Irene pushed her abruptly in a rushed anger as Jisoo fall of the bed while caught off guard. "By whom?"
Jisoo looked at her then smiled as she sat comfortably on floor looking at her with sparking eyes.
"Of course, you! My love!"

Irene felt guilty of her actions as she stood from the bed and helped jisoo stand up while apologizing, "am sorry chu! Really sorry, are you hurt? I should have....."
Jisoo stood up with her help as she smiled looking at her rambling, she then gives her a peck on her lips to shut her rambling.
"Are you making fun of me?" Irene asked with an arched brow.
Jisoo shook her head vigorously under Irene's death glare. Irene turns with a scoff but jisoo stopped her by grabbing her wrists and pulled her so that her back is connected with jisoo's front.

Irene's breath hitched when she felt jisoo's delicate fingers sliding her hair from her neck giving her access to it. Irene gasped when she felt butterfly kisses on her back of her ears which moved towards her neck. She didn't know when jisoo's hand roamed towards her stomach caressing it lightly making her inside flip with so much adrenaline.
"I like it, when you're jealous!"jisoo said while distributing the kisses. "And i *gasp*...hate it" irene replied as she felt breathless with so much heat.
Jisoo smoothly removed her top leaving her in a bralette and her shorts. She then kissed her shoulders while carefully sliding away the bra straps , caressed her stomach with one hand and other went behind to open the bralettes hook from behind making Irene shocked and flustered Till now her long hairs are hiding her bosoms.
"Then let me take care of you till my last breath as i promised!" Jisoo said sincerely but in a low sultry voice giving goosebumps to her. With one hand she pulled her by her neck for a rough kiss, soon the  other hand was on her way to the valley of her breasts, treating and needing them to give her pleasure.
Irene couldn't help but to moan while kissing making jisoo to be bold in her actions. She picked  her up and placed her on bed carefully to not make her and the baby hurt. Jisoo adjust herself in between Irene's legs as she placed both of her hands on her hips, both looking at each other maintaining a loving gaze full of lust.
"If you want to stop this..." jisoo
"Keep up with your promise jisoo-yah!" Irene cut her off in a deep low whisper making jisoo flustered as she gave her a nod as she bent towards her and gave her a kiss while Irene's hands were circled between her neck and collarbone. Jisoo then moved slowly to her neck as she kisses down while nipping and then licked to ease the pain, "jis..ugh!"She releases the husky and throaty moans when jisoo gives her hickeys.