chptr 28

The Leo has spent the past month in the corporate building of anchorman pharmaceuticals he hadn't gathered much information as his informant nearly disappeared off the face of the Earth if Leo hadn't managed to establish contact in time. The informant explained that he hadn't covered some controversial data involving Levi but he couldn't quite confirm it until he actually found physical evidence so he was going off grid to gather more info. But Leo had to say for option consulting the vampiric plans of New Haven Colorado wasn't that hard. "Yeah whatever information you can find on XXXX address please report to me immediately you'll be paid in full by my alpha." Leo spoke out on the phone is informants sitting in a chair across the room.

"Do you really think consulting vampires is the smartest move you know how they can be greedy bastards." The man scoffed leo only turned and looked at the man. "I was given a mission in my office specifically stated to get Levi at all costs and I had access to the entire arsenal at the packs hands so yes talking to vampires is a good decision a good decision is whatever I deam necessary."

Leo stepped out of the building once he made it down the stairs to completely. Taking a deep breath keep relaxed his shoulders slumping falling hard against the bench. He was doing everything he could for Marcus as this was a very personal assignment to him and we knew what it was like not losing your mate but not having one. He's known what it felt like and he doesn't want Marcus to go through it ever again. He remembered how Marcus went through so much as a child his mother's disappearance his father's alcoholism and in and out abusiveness yet somehow he still managed to have the ability to look forward to the future and still want to be alpha. That was a goal that Leo himself decided to dedicate himself to protecting Marcus because it was the pacjs future but also his own.

Every decision Marcus made did have an effect on him. As little as he cared about his pack brothers and sisters there was one thing that he did want his mate. The one person in his life other than Marcus that he was the love and the person that he would love more than a brother. The one person who would legitimately treat him with no resignation and love him for who he was that was a young adult who had been abandoned by society who had no one other than his brother to comfort him tonight. But his brother was in pain so he had no one to comfort him so he in this case he was truly alone.

Suddenly Leo's phone began to ring whipping it out he saw that it was in an unknown number but no I'm going to buy the information on Levi he took the risk. "Leo the Omega who is this." On the other end spoke the clan representative for New Haven's Eastern division vampire clan blood River or something like that. So what he did have to say it was interesting the address itself had been scouted out for human involvement of supernatural creatures specifically for the first ever prototype of the painkiller made of werewolves blood was developed. Nowadays it played the cover of being Ackerman pharmaceuticals deliveries division headquarters and that from what it seemed from old blueprints the top floors were still unknown and could possibly support living conditions. The vampires did have a worker in that division who they were contacting at that very moment and we're waiting for information to come back directly to them.

Though in that moment Leo was convinced enough there was plenty of evidence to suggest it a direct high to Ackerman pharmaceuticals as well as the delivery company that swapped out their van when they took Levi plus the address was the only lead they had it was also the closest point to where Levi had been extracted and removed from the grid altogether the vampire on the other end could neither confirm nor deny whether his suspicions could be true."as soon as the information from our contact reaches you we expect payment within 24 hours or consider this a breach of conduct and war will be raged." Leo only side spitting out some sort of agreement he hung up immediately going into his saved contacts and calling up Marcus and Ryan doing a Duo call with both

R) this better be good because I'm in a meeting right now
M) please tell me this has something to do with Levi...... Leo I'm getting too desperate
R) relax Marcus he wouldn't call us if it wasn't for something good now spit Omega
L) we just got confirmation on a possible lead I outstretched to a New Haven plan of vampires here and they did manage to confirm our suspicions on that address we were given that whole shipping company
R) is it credible information or is it just something that was a spin-off that they're trying to get us for a scam or something else
L) when I cost check their information it seemed to be legitimate though they did have access to more hidden documents as they had a contact on the inside the vampire that seems to be working directly for the entrance pharmaceutical delivery division I'm supposed to be receiving the information within the next half an hour
M) so the information is credible but it doesn't have anything to do with Levi other than we suspected it was the building he was taken to that's not much to go off of Leo you have to give us more
L) I have to wait till I'm giving more information from the contact on the inside I really can't make any moves until then but I promise you Marcus I'm doing everything I can please just hold on a little longer I'm going to find Levi I promise you
M) I know you will Leo just please hurry up it's becoming way too hard to wait any longer my wolf is killing me I don't know how much longer I'll last physically or mentally

In that moment both Ryan and Marcus hung up leaving Leo sad and alone once more. But this time he actually had something to work off of he only had a little while longer to wait before he received the information directly from the contact. Leo's side taking a deep breath once more standing up from the bench and walking back into the building and into the office where the informant had been finding him gone from the room but having left a note that said "I'm going back to the pack if you could please inform them that I'm on my way I'd be remorse if I didn't say I'd be obliged"

Leo rolled his eyes and annoyance pulling out his phone and popping a quick text to Marcus notifying him of the contacts return. Markus didn't respond leaving him on delivered but that was signed enough for Leo to know that Marcus had acknowledged him.

***************

Leo waited staring at his phone it had been 20 minutes and he was expecting the phone call any minute or at least a text of the information. The second he felt the vibrations to the table his phone was already in his hand and opened on it was a long paragraph of information that was practically invaluable to Leo in that moment. Before he even read any of it he quickly forwarded it to the duo chat of Ryan Marcus and himself with Ryan only responding with "good job now get on that lead immediately we'll send you a couple of omegas so you can commence an operation on the building we expect to contact within the next 24 hours."

Leo himself popped over to the text skimming through it it turned out that it was actually a data manuscript that consisted of employees or personnel who existed within the building and on that about 2 weeks into the data Leo recognized Levi's name almost immediately. why they would have data like this exposed to workers of any sort would be weird but he'd assumed that was just the vampiric clans doing and nothing else. Begrudgingly Leo set down his phone and then slid it into his pocket after realizing he had to leave. Standing up from the table and dusting off his clothes he made his way out of the building and onto his motorcycle quickly running up the engine seamlessly.

Picking up speed Leo hit the highway before he even knew it zooming past cars and swerving in between them knowing that if he didn't get to the address asap his reputation would take a major hit. Just on the skyline of the dusk sky there it was a 17 story building with a giant white neon sign reading Ackerman deliveries. pulling off the highway and flipping a U-turn Leo immediately pulled into the parking lot pulling out his phone and snapping a few pictures of the address and sending them into the Omega group chat immediately for other omegas popped on all responding with Roger that or I'm on my way. Leo would have a team of five including himself a small but risky operation but one that would have to happen nonetheless they're only goal was to get enough Intel to confirm that Levi was either contained with him the building itself or in some other location which they could then track. "All of this is becoming way too risky if this fails I don't know what's going to happen to Marcus so this can't fail not now....... I swear on my alpha I will do this"