chptr 5

Levi opening his eyes out of a reflex of pain shooting through his body instinctively shooting up and gasping loudly feeling the pain coming down from his lower half he looked down at his leg couldn't see anything from his pajamas so he grabbed the leg and pulled up. The gasp of air Levi realized that there was another cuff on his his ankle but this time there was no chain but what looked like and makeshift sensor.

Bringing his leg closer to where he could get a better look at the cuff it seemed to be purely made of a black what felt like stainless steel but it was in case in some sort of fabric that prevented it from hurting Levi. This time Levi was in a new room smaller this time and the door was sealed shut with an electronic lock and a security camera on the inside of the door.

Suddenly the door clanging to life move to the side to reveal an older looking man it looks like he had a doctor's scrubs on he had a name tag on his left side Eric. Eric without saying a word approached Levi out of fear Levi backed up to the back of the bed Eric rolled his eyes and began using his hands to try to sign to levi that he was in a danger. Levi for some reason understood him still didn't trust him though

"just because I understand you doesn't mean I trust you." He said in a careful tone. Eric waved his hands to show that he didn't really care and also commented the fact that this was the first time Levi had spoken without shouting "if you're trying to insult me you're terrible at it." Levi's spat at the doctor.

Eric using his hands signed to Levi that all he was going to do was merely give him a checkup see how he was doing and if there's anything that he should be worried about he then signed to Levi asking him if he had any medical conditions mental or physical.

"Other than a PTSD then I'm going to have because of this no major mental disorders social anxiety, anxiety, depression the works ......... But I can't say the rest." He said. The doctor out of confusion waves his hands around signing to levi  "why can't you say the rest?". Levi flashing his head towards the door and then Eric understood Levi was afraid that he was being monitored for this then he looked back at Levi and signed to him that it was a private consultation, that it wasn't  being recorded or watched all and then if he didn't feel comfortable saying anything that he could tell him and he promised he wouldn't tell anyone else unless it was deadly.

Levi knowing that he couldn't spill his secret referred the doctor to the fact that he was still wasn't going to say his physical conditions or at least any of the major ones he did list his minor ones stomach issues seasonal allergies and etc. Eric looking down his notepad looked at his list of notes he had taken on Levi nothing major but he still needed to know if he had any other medical conditions once again looking at Levi signed to him that this is private and no one will know unless it's fatal Levi saying pulled up his hands and signed back to the doctor

"I can't tell you because I don't know if it is fatal or not I was never properly diagnosed so I can't say anything unless you magically pull out my test results that I was supposed to receive this week or who knows maybe the last week or maybe last month I couldn't tell you worth s***.". The doctor then signed to Levi asking him what he was getting tested for and Levi signed

"something that might put me out of this game forever." All Eric could do was simply nod at Levi stand up and leave the room as he did so he looked back to Levi and signed to him quickly "I will only ever tell you this once in this one time watch your back and don't trust anyone here if you do you're going to be putting yourself in more danger than you realize." With that the door swung open and Eric left the room before Levi had a chance to say anything. Levi was left in the room deciding to stand up and explore his surroundings he pulled himself out of the bed . Fell to the cold hard floor not his carpeted as last time was cold on his feet his thin socks did nothing to help he wished he had his old military socks on they were thick and wool and kept his feet warm at night something he loved.

That caused Levi to think back why was he here and why was he so damn trapped why was he being kept in what seemed like a prison every time he escaped well the two times he'd escaped both times failed and now he was being kept in what seemed like a jail cell Levi started to lose hope that the thought.

Looking up he surveyed the room around him he had the door the bed a nightstand set of drawers and what looked like to be a balcony window. Levi walking over to the drawers quickly popped it open out of shock and all Levi saw all of his clothes there folded neatly in a different stacks of the different kinds of clothes. shirts long sleeve and short sleeve shorts and pants socks underwear the works all we're there.

Opening the second smaller drawer Levi saw his jewelry stash a series of bracelets locket and his watch taking a quick peek at his watch Levi saw that it was about noonish. Shutting that door and opening the next Levi was stunned at what he saw it was to be what looked like his art stuff prime conditions lots of art notebooks prismacolor colored pencils to the whole array of colors same for the markers but these ones were copic so much better than the ones that he had used. hell there was even a hundred colored gel pen set on the left side of the drawer was his old art notebooks reaching over and pulling it out he realized this seeing one of his first ever sketches in his oldest art book he had from when he was 14.

"Whoever these people were they must have gotten this stuff out of my apartment." Levi says aloud. "Only the best for the future Luna." spoke of familiar voice from the entryway. Levi somewhat recognizing the voice is the man who attacked him when he was in his last bedroom turned his eyes locking the gaze with a man in the stuttery tone Levi managed to spit out "who are you?". " Awwwww your more cute when your scared but don't worry Daddy will protect his sweet little Luna."