chapter 29

"in this life I really don't have anything else to lose now do I?" Levi said it into the cold tastless air. His ragged brat hitching as the fleeting sensation of the needle leaving his arm caused a slight shock of pain. It didn't bother him much so she needed the daily transfusions especially after his abilities would nearly kill him at night. The sensation of death creeping up on him every other day had become familiar to him at this point. It felt like a hand that was reaching out from an empty unknown space attempting to grab it something that wasn't quite ready.

"Your little nightly sessions with yourself are becoming too risky you need to find a way to keep herself from being on the brink of death every other night." Max's voice was only filled with the same level of hatred that he once had the night we've I had left him. "Max please stop shouting you're going to give me a headache.." Levi tried to retort but Max only walked over and smacked him.

"Either pull your Sh*t together or I'm going to find another Spirit who can kill all of those fools period.. they mocked me once they will never do so again" max turned looking to Levi his eyes filled with nothing but a blazing hatred for his former brother. You abandoned me the knife father abused me most when you left he smacked me cut me bruised me burned me and I have the scars to prove it and you know this if you really want me to forgive you then you'll stop being a little B*tch."

Levi only turned away the sensation of guilt overwhelming him too much. It has been too rough for him he couldn't handle it anymore he just wanted to sink into the ground and cry but he knew if Max saw him cry he never forgive him it ,he couldn't even handle the thought. Levi only stood up swallowing his guilt and forcing himself to nod. "I'll try my best to figure something out...... I still don't know how these Powers work maybe if we had some sort of text or information upon how they work we can figure." Max suddenly gasped and told Levi to shut up "your little friends what if they were our answer to this..."

Levi was confused but before he had the chance to ask a question he felt a searing pain in the back of his head, it felt like sounds of blades were being ripped out if it's simultaneously. he tried to scream but nothing came out, all he could do was regurgitate the blood lodged in his mouth. Max seeing this immediately knew what was happening. "So this is them making their move?" Max to Levi and snapped his fingers before four guards rushed in and grabbed Levi by the shoulders dragging him out of the room.

"Prepare for operation beta rio!" Max shouted. Suddenly the building began to shake vigorously steel panels fell from cracks in the walls ceiling the windows and closing the doors but that was only on the outside. A little elevator opened up right next to Max stepping in and clicking the button that led to the top floor Max begin to wait thinking of the fun that he was going to have with this.

**************
(Leo's pov)

"I'm entering the building on the south entrance a2,3 do you copy..." Crackling of the radio like a five other omegas responding all of them split up into do two different squads with Leo taking a solo operation on the Southside. From the information I gathered from blueprints as well as a former worker there was 15 floors 10 of them didn't matter the one that Levi was most likely to be held on was either floor 10 or floor 13 with floor 11 12 14 and 15 being secured and locked down.

Suddenly allowed clanging noise went to the doors being shut behind Leo he couldn't even react in time it was already sealed shut. "A two and three do you respond do we still have radio contact...... A 2,3 respond." Only static was on the other side of the line Leah was trapped he had no chance of escape he had no squad no nothing just the gun in his hand and the radio strap to the side of his hip linking directly to his alpha incase s*** hit the fan.

"If you think your little friends can hear you trust me they can't I made sure of that myself now what was your name Leo it's a pleasure I'm max Levi's brother." Leo didn't respond but he did feel a chill down my spine he couldn't help but wonder who his bastard was other than knowing his name is association with Levi he didn't know anything about him