chptr 7

Levi after throwing on the backpack reached into the secret compartment into it unbuttoning it fumbling around feeling the hard plastic bottle and the rattling of pills pulling it out he popped the cap off looking at how many he had left the prescribed amount of the doctor had left him 1 day left his operation was tomorrow and he was already running close especially with this situation he had to do something in fast he decided to try and make a move a risky one but one that could possibly get him sent somewhere somewhere but he needed to go the hospital so he took the bottle of pills slipped it back into his backpack buttoned up the pocket and left it be. This would give Levi 24 hours before he would enter a comatoast like State and he would need his surgery. A risky move that he had to take.

All of a sudden Levi heard the door Rush open as Marcus came back in a platter of food eggs bacon sausage pancakes the works it was almost a breakfast fit for a King. Had Levi not lost his appetite because of the situation currently happening to him he might have actually partaked in the food. Instead resulting to glaring Marcus in the face and flipping him off. "Well it's clear you're not hungry but I'll set the food on the nightstand anyways you'll get hungry sooner or later and you'll have to eat I'll just wait." Marcus said in an nonchalant tone.

Levi walking over to the drawer and opening it up and decided to kill time and trying to ignore Marcus. He pulled out an art notebook and flip through its pages finding the first empty page and beginning to scribble down the lines of  basic human anatomy so we could try and draw something to take his mind off the current crap that he was stuck in.

Marcus is if he cares all of a sudden to very sudden interest into what he was drawing interrogating Levi on what he planned on trying to draw. Levi doing his best just tried to ignore him focusing on the sketch of his pencil the movement of his wrists and hand trying to get in the mood where his hand in the pencil became one. But then the deeper more nagging voice of Marcus would break through his concentration.

Levi's eyes started to twitch in frustration as he continued to try and focus but the voice kept breaking through over and over until Levi snapped "do you ever shut up you yammering piece of s***!". Marcus's eyes went wide he had just been yelled at by Levi without even knowing it he had harmed him.

Suddenly Mark is stood up bolting up almost he looks like he had a rage in his eyes. "You're lucky you carry that paw above your head or else you would be more dead than a lifeless corpse on the ground it's one thing to insult me but it's another to insult your alpha this will not go unpunished." He finished his sentence and turned around walking out of the room.

Levi feeling some sense of gratitude to himself and finally being left alone focused back to his sketch closing his eyes he pictured the world the world that he wanted first he brought his focus to the state .the state in which he was in or at least he thought he was in Colorado then making a fictional 3D blueprint of what he knew so far in his mind he plotted away to escape at the end of the hallway there were four other doors two to the left and two to the right. From what he had seen running the first floor mainly consider the kitchen living room staircase and dining area. the staircase was covered by a door a wooden one with a lock on the inside one that he could simply turn the notch to to get out of then it was merely book it forward towards the wall.

then turn left and get out of the door then from being outside of the estate he managed to get his bearings it looks like there was a shed on the farthest right side of the property a quick dash and he could get inside getting inside the shed you could hope to God there would be a radio in there make a broadcast signal.

then if he done it right he would get signal out and then collapse due to him not taking his medication there he would enter his comatose state and everything would just play out from there the hospital would be alerted to his location and get there quick he hoped to God this would work.

If it didn't he knew he was about as good as f***** his medical condition would win and he would succumb to the Sweet embrace of cold death. Leo I was putting such a Gamble on his stage 4 heart cancer and due to the lack of him going to chemo treatments his medical condition would only decline from there either he got the surgery for a new heart or he would simply die.

Levi opening his eyes had found that he had finished his sketch it was simply of a tree branches outstretched desperate for sunlight. The Roots deep underneath the Earth digging for nutrients and soil. "I really never thought the day would come worried I have to do this rely on surgery to save me but for me and my mom I'll do it."