Osakabehime - Our Journey Together

It was 2018, where you're just starting your quest on the fabled Grand Order. You spend some Quartz that you get from clearing quests and from the Chaldea staff members. It was a particular Summoning time period where Heroic Spirits from Russia are more likely come upon your call. As you perform a summoning, instead of Spirits like Anastasia, a kotatsu appeared from the circle instead.

"Whu?" You were puzzled by this. Is the kotatsu a Heroic Spirit? But you assumptions went wrong when someone crawls from said kotatsu and looks around the summoning room.

"This isn't my room..." The person said. She then noticed you looking at her, and figured out the situation together, getting more and more horrified at the realization.

"Ano... you're not a Master by any chance, aren't you?" She asked cautiously. You replied by showing your Command Seal on your hand, and she gasped in shock. Slowly, she shed her tears and begin slamming the floor in tantrum.

"Ah mou! Why now?! I don't want to get summoned, not nooooww!! " She wailed, denying the fact that she has become your Servant. She continues to wail until you mustered your courage and pat her head.

"Um... I'm sorry, but this is my first time summoning a Spirit as strong as you are... I hope you can forgive me..." You apologized and bows. The newly contracted Servant wipes her tears and looks at you bowing.

"Y-you said that I'm strong, right?" She asked, which you nod somehow despite bowing. The Servant understands your meaning and straighten herself, now gaining confidence and act like how she should be upon being summoned.

"Raise your head,  Master." She said, and you do so. "My True Name is Osakabehime. Now that you know that I'm a tsuyo- s-strong Spirit, I ask of oma- y-you that you'll only call upon me on some VERY important quests. Understand?" She stated, despite almost slipping her "Neet-speak", which would be embarrassing for her.

"Right. Looking forward for your help, Osakabehime-sama." You smiled at her, and your smile made Osakabehime fluster at it.

"Y-yeah... I-I'll be in my kotatsu for now... bye!" And just like that, she quickly dashed back into her kotatsu and stayed there. You meanwhile just looked at her go, and one thing is certain to you, is that she's...

"Cute..." You muttered, much to Leonardo Da Vinci's amusement from behind.

Over the next couple of months, you continue your Grand Order journey with Osakabehime, much to her annoyance. However, it did not stop you as you want to fight alongside her. Despite her fighting style being using origami animals to attack, it still helped you and your other Servants. Along with the usual strengthening through Embers and Ascensions, you also get to know more about her. You learned that she's introverted, just like you are, and is a massive otaku nerd that won't stop the moment she start talking about her favorite shipping. Despite this, you continue to call her upon quests and fight together.

And of course, your other Servants noticed the closer relationship with the two. Some of them are even jealous, especially Kiyohime.

In a pseudo-singularity where a certain Mooncancer merged multiple islands to create a time-loop, you partake the doujinshi competition with Jeanne Alter, and to your surprise, your most reliable Servant is competing against you. Regardless, you fight hard and despite countless loops and multiple raids, you cleared the singularity. On a night before the singularity disappeared, you have a lone talk with Osakabehime, and her ranting of the swimsuit Servants.

"Okki-san?" You called her, which she stopped her ranting and quickly covers her face.

"M-ma-chan! S-sorry that you see me like this!" She apologized, clearly flustered by her action. You don't mind of her apology and sits next to her and pats her head.