>Continuation - Two Years Later...

(*inhales* Let's get this over with.)

It's been two years since (Y/n) left Chaldea, and he's living a good peaceful life. He achieved his Arts Degree at an university in Italy, and is now at Paris, France to visit the Louvre Museum, to give the Heroic Spirit a thanks for cheering him spiritually. Going through said museum, he then reached the site where her famous painting is exhibited.

'Dear Mom, I managed to graduate and get my Arts Degree! Isn't that great?!' He thought, looking at the painting while smiling. 'The professors are like, "You could be the next Da Vinci in painting!", like, I'm nothing like you, but I'll try my best to be my own artist!'

He then silently pray for her, wishing her well despite that the real Da Vinci is already passed away centuries ago, after which he asked a security guard to take a picture of him with the painting, which they did so before returning his phone. After thanking the security guard, (Y/n) went on to explore more of Paris, as he intended to stay there for a while before going back to Italy.

As he explores the streets of Paris, he heard some suspicious sound at an alley. Normally, he would ignore it, but the sound is intriguing enough for him to check it out, despite worrying about his safety. As he goes there, he walked carefully to not attract any unwanted attention. He continues to do so until he found the cause of the sound.

There's a small group of wild wolves, ravaging a carcass of a dead dog. Just the sight alone make him want to puke. But that isn't the worst part, because the wolves radiates a certain aura that make him quickly recognize even after two years of not encountering them. It's the aura of a Magical Beast.

"No... I have to get out of here...!" He whispered to himself, backing off slowly. Unfortunately, he bumped into an empty can, alerting the wolves and set their sight towards the poor (Y/n). Realizing it, he quickly turn around and runs away, with the wolves chasing after him.

He tries his best not to scream, but every time he looked back, he screamed in panic, fearing for his life. Throughout the alleyways to the main street, he maneuvers with the help of parkour, trying to shake off the wolves. However, the scene did caught attention to someone...

He continues to run, but even he has limits, as he's getting exhausted and ended up reaching a dead end. He turned around and sees the wolves are closing in, making him more panicked than ever.

'Mom... help!' He pleaded, but it was nothing more than a fleeting plea. He close his eyes in fear and braced himself for the inevitable. But, it didn't come. He then slowly open his eyes, to see the wolves getting disintegrated into black dust, as someone else is standing at the wolves' place instead. That someone however, is the one who doesn't want to see the most.

A nineteen year old girl, surpassing her set life-span of eighteen years, with a familiar short pink hair and lilac eyes. She's wearing a black uniform while also wielding a large cross shaped shield.

That girl... is Mash Kyrielight.

(Y/n) couldn't believe what he's seeing right now. Right in front of him is a girl who were once his self-proclaimed underclassmen. But the memories of the Las Vegas incident came back to him as he started forming tears near his eyes.

"I'm glad that you're alright. I didn't expect you to be chased by a group of Magical Beast." Mash said, which oddly she doesn't recognize him, mainly because of the hood and baseball cap that he's wearing. "We're from Chaldea, a security organization. Rest assured, you won't be harmed anymore."

When he then realize is that Mash has gotten matured, both in her tone of voice and her mannerism. She no longer radiates the underclassmen energy around her, rather she instead radiates a calm and collected girl with a hint of professionalism.