Leonardo da Vinci - A Farewell Full of Trust

It was a cold morning at Chaldea. Servants roaming around doing their thing, either having breakfast, playing around, or anything else that they do. It's a relatively normal happy day.

... except for one.

The very Master that's in contract with all the Servants in Chaldea, is not happy today. No, heartbroken is the right word for this case. He walked through the halls of Chaldea, passing through Servants while occasionally waving back at them with a fake yet convincing smile. Yet he couldn't bring even a crevice of a genuine smile. Why is that?

Because it's not because he got rejected by a Servant. More like... have his trust broken.

Over the past few weeks, he became concern of some Servants acting weirdly than usual, particularly on some of his most trusted female Servants. Many versions of Artoria, Scathach, Raikou, and more are seemingly avoiding him. He wanted to know why, but he can't, due to them keep dismissing it.

But, he did get to know why, and it's in a horrifying way.

On a mission to revisit Las Vegas, you stumbled upon a phone that was laying around at the street. His curiosity nags him to look at the contents, and on the first thing you see after unlocking the phone, is a view of the Lion King, Scathach, Kama, and especially Mash are having an orgy sex with a stranger.

He was shocked, he thinks that it's just a sick joke, especially when the very first Servant and friend he met is involved, but tapping the screen actually plays the video of them doing the very thing. He was sick in the stomach, even more so that they scream of wanting more. He stopped watching and notices that there are more of these kinds of videos, and each featuring different kinds of Servants, and all of them... are the ones he trusted the most.

He dropped the phone without any care. He then contacted Da Vinci, who is the head of operations at the time, and told her that he retreat the mission for now, which he did. Upon return, the Inventor looked for him and asked the reason why, but he simply said that...

"I just don't have strong Servants at the moment." He said, half-jokingly. Da Vinci scolded him for not being prepared enough for the mission, but her scolding means nothing compared to the feeling of heartbreak from the ones he trust.

Ever since that day, he put up his fake smile and continues his day as normal, but whenever he sees any of the 'traitor' Servants, he avoids them nonchalantly. This of course raise some suspicion, but many of them heed no mind...

... Except Da Vinci.

She knows that something's wrong with him, but she can't just call him to her workshop by using the comms, so she tries to find him directly. Which leads us to now, where Master exits Chaldea through the main entrance and stops in the middle of the gentle blizzard. He looks at the mountains around and up to the sky, wondering what did he do wrong.

'Am I not good enough? Did I do something wrong? Please, tell me for fuck sake!' Unable to control his emotions, he kneels onto the snow and slams the ground in agony, tears falling down as all of the memories he build up over the year just went away. As he keep sobbing, he felt that he's being covered by something warm. He looked up to see Da Vinci standing next to him, in worry.

"What are you doing out here? Don't you know that it's freezing outside?" She asked. Master looked back down and replies,

"I was just... trying to cool myself." He said while joking. Da Vinci however is not amused.

"Not here. Come on, let's go to my workshop for some hot choco." She suggests and tries to reach his shoulder, but gets pushed away by him. "What is wrong with yo-" She yelled until she sees his face, and realizes what's going on. His face is red from the cold, yet tears visible on the sides. He now sports eyebags and his hair is unkept to an extreme degree. The Inventor pulls him up and covers him with another blanket, which is her own, ignoring her own need of warmth.