Osakabehime and Barghest - Lifelong Present

(WARNING: This story will feature Self-Insert and Cringe.

You have been warned.)

December 21st, 20XX. For many in Chaldea, it's just another day of the grind for the lottery tickets. And that includes Kev, who has been acting a bit down lately. While many of his Servants were indifferent by this, two of his most trusted Servants, Osakabehime and Barghest, are aware of his dampened mood.

"It seems that Master is not in his usual zany self..." The Hound of Calamity said. The Princess of Himeji Castle meanwhile knows the reason of her Master's mood, as she pats the Knight's back.

"Ah, it's just that Ma-chan's birthday is around the corner. He's having an existential crisis now." She explained. Hearing the reason made the Knight worry highly of her Master's wellbeing.

"Then we have to help him!" She exclaimed and starts to rush to her Master, but Osakabehime quickly stopped Barghest from her tracks.

"Yada! We can't do anything about it! If you ask him, he'll get more gloomy than before!" She warned the Knight. Barghest then punches the wall in frustration, unable to help her Master.

"Then what should we do?! Isn't his birthday supposed to be celebrated? It's a joyous occasion for him." She said, but Osakabehime just shakes her head.

"It would be if he's still young. Now that he's in his twenties, he's worrying about his future more than ever." She explained. "Poor Ma-chan now understanding how life truly works..."

With the inability to help Kev still in her mind, Barghest is determined more than ever to help lifting his mood, at least for a little bit. She then holds the hands of the Princess, who are yelping in surprise.

"W-what are you doing?!" Osakabehime asked.

"You're his first beloved Servant, correct? Please tell me everything you know about him!" Barghest said.

"But we already know anything about Ma-chan! Even as far as his 'Dark Past'!" Osakabehime retorted. "What else do we don't know about him? Unless you can read his mind, that's all we know about him."

"Actually, I know one thing about Master." The two Servants quickly turned to see Edmond Dantes approaching them, who overheard their dilemma.

" The two Servants quickly turned to see Edmond Dantes approaching them, who overheard their dilemma

"Dante-kun!" Osakabehime remarked, much to the Avenger's dismay about the nickname.

"Anyway, he's been dreaming about something lately. Though you wouldn't like what I'll say." He then eyed towards Osakabehime, before turning to Barghest.

"W-what is it?" The Knight then asked.

"He's in love with you." Dantes simply replied towards the Knight, making the Princess do a double take while the Knight blushing hard.

"M-m-master's in love with me?!" She repeated, which Dantes nods.

"He's been dreaming about doing lots of things with you, like carrying you despite your weight to even as far as doing a heroic sacrifice that's honestly looked cheap compared to how Siegfried and Sieg did." He then explained.