>Continuation - What's a Master?

“I ask of you… are you our Master?”

Okay, this is getting tiring after reading this the third time. Let’s just get some thing straight first.

“What the hell’s a Master?”

The blonde woman took aback from my question, and instead become confused as I am.

“You mean, did you not summoned one of us Servants by your own will?”
Servants? Like the maid kind or the creepy one? And that was summoning?

“Hold on! I don’t even know jack ass about what you’re saying!”

“So you don’t even know about magecraft then?” Okay, this is getting nowhere. So I stood up and yell at her my honest reaction about this whole thing.

“I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, LADY! SURE I’M THANKFUL OF YOU SAVING ME, BUT I’M JUST A RANDOM KID WHO JUST GOT BACK FROM BUYING EGGS BEFORE THIS WHOLE CRAP STARTED!”

Was it too harsh? Yeah, but at this point, I’m just too tired and wanted to go back home. The woman sighed at me before pulling back her sword.

“… Very well. In that case, I shall return back to the Throne.” Then, the woman’s body is then covered in gold dust. “I understand your confusion, but rest assured that you’re safe now. Until we meet again, Master.” And then the lady is gone.

… Y’know what? I’m tired, so let’s just go home for tonight. Guess I’ll eat ramen for tonight and the morning…

Little did Kaido knew, his phone has returned into his pocket. The app is now running in the background, actively watching over him for any future threats from now on…

~~ >> ~~

And now it’s morning. I stretch and wipe my eyes as any morning person would, and I took a shower right then. After doing so and wearing my uniform, I go downstairs and-

“Good morning, Master!”

What the hell? Stranger Alert! The stranger is cooking at my kitchen!
The stranger has short red hair, dark green eyes, and white clothes… not to mention her boobs…

ANYWAY! The stranger is… is that eggs I smell?

“Please have a seat, Master. Your breakfast is almost ready.”

She called me Master too… wait, is she from that Fate/Grand Order game like that blonde woman? Ah well, guess I should take advantage of having eggs for breakfast.

… Hold on, the eggs! All of them were thrown away because of last night! So how-

“It was a bit of a hassle, you know? Gilgamesh wanted to pay the cashier with real gold, until Nobunaga swooped in and paid for your eggs instead.” The redhead said. Gilgamesh? Nobunaga? Okay, I get the latter, so the former? I have no clue.

…Wait, Nobunaga? As in THE Nobunaga?! I may be suck at history, but at least I know who that is!

I wanted to ask, but the redhead then puts down a plate of… omurice?!

“Enjoy yourself, Master.” The redhead told me before going back to the kitchen. I know the thing of being cautious to things that strangers give to you, but my stomach’s grumbling hard, so… itadakimasu!

… Oh man.

That texture, that softness… it’s a perfectly cooked omurice! I can’t stop eating it!

“Slow down, Master!” The redhead stopped me while putting down a glass of water. “I understand that you enjoyed my cooking, but you could choke yourself if you keep eating that way.”

Ah, that’s true. I slowed down my pace before stopping myself, looking at the redhead. This is a good chance for me to ask her about the whole shtick about me being a Master.

“So, what exactly is a Master?” I asked her. The redhead tilted her head after hearing that, but she then nods.

“I almost forgot about the meeting…” The hell do you mean by the meeting? “Anyway, a Master is a person who summoned Servants to aid them in a Holy Grail War. But, due to the circumstances, it’s now just a person who command Servants as more or less a helper.”

Wait, Holy Grail War? Is that like some sort of a secret war between churches or something? But still, I’m not a Master, even if she explained it!

“I know what you’re wondering about, Master. However, you’re now our Master because of your phone. For some reason, you’ve been approved by the phone’s inner magecraft as a Master.”

So that’s how it is! Even though it looks the same, this weird phone is the whole cause of this mess!

Wait, did my phone just came back?!

“Ah! How rude of me to not introduce myself.” The redhead then said, placing her hand onto her boobs… “I’m Boudica, a former general, if you will." Well that sounded like an overseas name, and what does she mean by ‘former general’?

“I would explain more about your current circumstances, but time is an essence.” Time? Oh right! I have school today! I picked up my pace again before Boudica stopped me again.

~~ >> ~~

Eventually, I walked out of my home, while also carrying my phone. Looking at it, it doesn’t have any scratches from last night, and the battery is full, but I’m still suspicious of what will happen with it now that those ‘Servants’ apparently coming out of my phone.

After exiting the gate, I heard a loud bike rev near me. I turned to see some guy with golden hair wearing leather jacket revving his bike.

“Yo, Master!” Another one?! “Let’s go to your school! I promise you that you’ll have a GOLDEN time going there with me!” What the hell is going on?!

“Nonsense! Master should ride a mighty steed!” Now there’s a buff man with orange hair appeared right next to the bike, and he’s riding a big horse! “Together with Bucephalus, we shall storm the street together!”

“Both of you are making Master uncomfortable.” Now there’s another one! Being a woman with long pink hair and weird head tattoo on it while riding a GRANNY BICYCLE! “You can trust me, Master. I’ll take you there safely without any rule breaking whatsoever.”

I just…

I JUST WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!

(And that's it for the 'preview'. Again, I can't write a whole book of it because of my current circumstances, but the idea is dancing in my head, so yeah.

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)