The Ultimate Battle! The Burst of Bonds!

(This is what happens when you keep listening to the amazing Digivolution theme many times.)

Everything is in ruin. The Sacred Kingdom is wrecked by a giant salamander like monster that was summoned by a Summoner from the Demon Faction. Everything seemed bleak even with many Summoners have tried to stop the beast. However, no matter how hard they try, it wouldn't even leave a scratch on the beast. And now, everyone is exhausted from fighting, making the Queen fall into despair.

"Oh dear gods... please... save us."

However, unbeknownst to everyone, two figures are rushing towards the beast, throwing caution away from them. They have one goal in mind...

"Let's kick that witch's butt, Agumon!"

"You got it, boss!"

The two then reached the top of a surviving tower, where the beast, and subsequently, the summoner, notices them.

"You...!" The Summoner yelled, visibly shocked to see the two figures. "You should've been killed back there! How did you survive?!"

"It was all me!" The yellow reptile partner puffed his chest proudly. "We merged our Digisoul together so we can protect ourselves from that blast! Sure it knocked me out of being ShineGreymon, but Boss' safety is just as important as kicking your butt!"

"That's right, Miraza!" The human partner punches his palm in anger, ready to lay a beatdown on the two. "But as long as we're together, then there's nothing that can stop us kicking your butt!"

The Summoner, Miraza, is irritated by the human's resilience. For the longest time, he stopped her plans over and over, and she thought that the one she did previously put him out for good, but alas, it didn't worked.

"Why you!" Channeling her own rage, she orders the beast to attack the two. But the human and Agumon leaped from the tower, fist and claw rearing back for a punch...

Blam!

And a direct hit to the head! The two's punches managed to make the beast stumble backward, as the human grins for what's coming next. He pulls out a small black device with a screen, and from the fist that was used to punch the beast, it's now covered in orange flaming aura. And thus...

"D.N.A. (Digisoul Nakama Aura) Charge! Overdrive!"  

He punched the top of the device with the aura covered fist, as it then transfers into it before firing a large beam towards Agumon.

"Agumon Warp Digivolve to..."

Agumon is now covered in orange aura, before transforming him into a larger and more humanoid being, forming arms and legs and extending his tail further, ending it with a sun-shaped regalia. He clenches himself close as the color begin to fill his newly formed armor, as a pair of folded red wings formed, before flying upwards and landing back, revealing his newly transformed look and proudly announced,

 He clenches himself close as the color begin to fill his newly formed armor, as a pair of folded red wings formed, before flying upwards and landing back, revealing his newly transformed look and proudly announced,