Triton - Alley Rumble

(Welp, back to another Danball Senki/Soukou Musume one-shot. This time featuring the Anchor-wielding water knight, Triton.)

(Y/n) (L/n), the only child of the (L/n) Royal Family, is watching a LBX battle on TV

(Y/n) (L/n), the only child of the (L/n) Royal Family, is watching a LBX battle on TV. After a while, he sighs, and heads to his room. Upon entering, he sees his CCM and his only LBX, Triton. Triton is a unique LBX, as it was designed to hit hard with its anchor, and that it's effective in underwater battles. After looking at it, he picked it up and stuff it and the CCM into his bag, and leaves the room. When he reached the mansion's main door, he was stopped by his butler, James.

"Master (Y/n), heading to the Shopping District?" James asked,

"Hm," is all (Y/n) replied,

"Shall I prepare your limousine?" This time, (Y/n) shakes his head, which James nods in understanding. "Well, enjoy your day, Master (Y/n)." And thus, (Y/n) left.

15 minutes later,

(Y/n) arrived at the Shopping District, looking over many battles that occurred. He sighs, as he could not see any open Dioramas for him to battle, since all of them are already occupied. He then walked to Kitajima's, but like outside, the Diorama is already occupied, and not to mention that the store is already cramped. With no place to battle, (Y/n) leaves the store and walks through an alleyway, but he was then surrounded by thugs.

"Well, well, well, look who we got here, boys!" the leader yelled as his underlings laughs, "What's a puny kid doing here in our turf?"

(Y/n) just shrugged, "Just passing through," He said, making the thugs laugh again,

"Well it ain't just a passing through. You either give us your money, or..." He then pointed at (Y/n)'s bag and pulls out his LBX, a Hakai-OZ, "I'll crush your weak LBX that you brought there."

(Y/n) then sighs, before cracking his knuckles, "Alright then, where's the diorama?" The leader then pulls out a D-cube and throws it on the ground, before expanding itself and forming the Diorama.

"Crush 'em, Hakai-OZ!" the leader shouter while Hakai-OZ jumps into the Diorama.

(Y/n) sighs again, and pulls out his Triton, "Do it, Triton." And Triton jumps in as well. With both LBX already in the battlefield, both players prepares their CCMs, before the leader smirks,

"Boys?" He said, and his underling pulls out their CCMs, and many LBXs jumps into the diorama as well, "We ain't play by the rules, kid. Now just stay still and get your waterworks up and running, cuz this is a 11-on-1 destruction derby!"

All of the thug's LBXs are rounding around Triton, and Triton itself clenches its anchor tightly. With a sigh, (Y/n) swiftly inputs the commands, and Triton throw its anchor to a Buld, sending it tumble backwards.

"Get 'im!" The leader yelled, and all the thug's LBXs are charging towards Triton. Triton then jumps and grabs its anchor, and swings it to two of the LBXs, knocking them flying. Triton then spots a Kunoichi aiming it with its Sniper Rifle, in which Triton throws its anchor at Kunoichi and rushes to it and swings the anchor to its head, crushing it.