Mash Kyrielight - Senpai Reclamation

You're the Master of Chaldea, and as such, you're tasked of saving the world from The Demon God Pillars, Goetia and eventually, the Alien God. On your journey, you've met many, many Heroic Spirits that you befriend and summoned later on, but one will never be a same as the very first Servant that you have, and that is your ever caring Kouhai, Mash Kyrielight.

Your relationship with Mash is a simple one. She's always by your side ever since the Fuyuki singularity, and she never leave you since, except on times when you need some personal space, of course. But, as more and more Servants got summoned to Chaldea, it's getting more difficult for you to have time with your Kouhai, especially when some Servants wanted to be with you. And it made your time with Mash getting more less and less than before.

Mash however, understands your struggles. She knows that you wanted to spend some time with her, but with Servants like Kiyohime and Van Gogh made it hard for you to do so. She continues to pay no mind to these issues, knowing that her Senpai will have a time together with her...

However, with more Servants, comes more hinderance.

They won't stop bothering her Senpai, with at least one of them clinging to you constantly without your consent. They even as far as making advancements in love, like Kama doing some schemes to make you fall for her, or Tomoe dragging you to play love games. Heck, the dreaded Ashiya Douman started to mess with you at least once every two days.

And it made your Kouhai upset...

~~ >/< ~~

In a room that stylized like a bar, lies two Servants. The bartender James Moriarty, and the Kouhai Mash Kyrielight, whom the latter are drowning her sorrows in a (non-alcoholic) root beer.

"Why... why is every Servant keep taking Senpai away from me... sniff" She lamented. "Why can't he even decline with some of them... I was supposed to be his partner, not them!" Mash suddenly slammed the desk, before chugging the last of the root beer before raising her head towards Moriarty. "More please..."

"I think you had enough root beer for today, young lady." Moriarty then took the mug away from her, much to her dismay. "I can understand that you're trying to drown your sorrow, but drinking won't help you."

"Then what should I do?! Senpai would never decline them, and they just keep getting more and more clingy towards Senpai!" She yelled, with a flashback of Kiyohime, Raikou, Serenity, and Van Gogh gathering with him all together at one time.

"Have you ever... ask them to give Master a break?" Moriarty then asks, but Mash sighs.

"What's the point of that... They won't leave Senpai alone even if asked..." Moriarty then wipes the mug as a new plan is brewing in his mind.

"Then how about... stealing him?" He whispered. Mash's eyes went wide as the idea registered within her.

"S-stealing Senpai?" Mash repeated.

"You're talking to a former criminal, so that idea came out natural for me." Moriarty chuckled before continuing. "Think about this, you wanted Master for yourself for once. You're frustrated of other Servants keeping him away from you. Wouldn't it be logical for you to try stealing him?"

Moriarty's explanation makes some sense for the Kouhai, but she's still reluctant of ever do such a thing. But the Bartender assured her.

"Tonight will be a good chance for you. If I remember correctly, some of the Stalkers will be away for tonight, and you can kidnap him in the middle of the night. Then, you can have him all for yourself."