Unknown Talent

Unknown: Something that is not known; or in this context, something that is intentionally hidden to make it not known to anyone else.

~~ >/< ~~

"Subete wo koete Blazar...
With me Blazaaaar!~"

A sight of the well-known loner, who is singing his heart out alone in an empty auditorium, have stoked the school's idol singer. He may looked like an average loner, but his singing voice sounded perfect to her, as if it's filled with genuine emotions.

Thus, she understood why he's being that way. A Loner who hides his talent...

~~ << ~~

The Loner is just your average lonesome high school student. He avoids social interactions due to his secretive nature, making him a target of rumors and gossips, especially from female students. However, one of the students are more curious about him than anyone else...

And that is the Idol.

As her title suggests, her appearance is both modest yet beautiful. Not to mention that she's also the main singer of the school's own girl band. Not just that, her soft voice, her friendly demeanor, and other aspects make her someone that everyone would dream of being together with her... well, except for the Loner.

Speaking of which, she's curious about him because of his secretive and reclusive nature. So much so that she often follow him whenever she's not having extracurricular activities just to get a glimpse of his true self.

~~ >> ~~

Fast forward until after school, the Idol bids goodbye to her friends, as she's going to have an extracurricular activity for today. On her way there, she found the Loner walking towards the auditorium. She knows that no one is using the mentioned room today, but she's more curious of the Loner's reason of going there, thus she followed him.

Once there, the Idol peeks through the door's window, looking at the Loner who is looking around for something. Moments later, the Loner pumps his fist, peaking the Idol's interest.

The Loner picked up a wired microphone, and puts down his phone while tapping something on it. It was then that the Idol realized what's happening.

"Inochi no yukue wo terasu tame
Hikari yo ashita wo michibike!~"

Following the instrumental that came from his phone, the Loner sings a song of an opening theme. While singing, he moves around like he's the lead singer, doing actions related to the lyrics, as if he's singing in front of everyone.

The important thing to note is his singing voice. In class, he's too soft spoken and shy to recognize his voice. But here, it's loud and clear, pouring out emotions as he continue singing.

The Idol is awed. No, that would be an understatement. She is captivated by his singing. Even if the song is simplistic in the nature of the meaning of the lyrics, his singing make it have an impact to it.

It was then that she realized, she wanted to sing with him as well. She wanted to sing with his voice together, but she stopped fearing that the Loner might hate her for doing so.

With her curiosity sated, she left the auditorium just as the song ended. Even so, she hoped that one day, the Loner would sing with her together...

~~ >> ~~

Days after the Idol knowing the Loner's hidden talent, the school is preparing a singing festival, which includes the Idol's band performing as the main event. When the Idol heard about the news, she looked at the Loner, sighing at the news.