Melusine - How to Take Care of your 'Prince' (Girl)Friend

Chaldea Academy, nicknamed 'The School of Heroes'. It is a place where countless Heroic Spirits from different background came together to experience the joy of 'Modern Studying'. While there are countless Heroic Students that we can focus on, for this story, we'll be focusing on one particular 'Prince'.

"Morning, Meluko!"

"Fufu~ Good morning, Fujimaru-kun~"

The first who greeted the other is none other than the nicknamed 'Handyman' Ritsuka Fujimaru. He's nicknamed as such due to his occasional help on any troubled students that he find. And the other, is the aforementioned prince, Melusine. Known for her charm, smarts, and charisma, it's no wonder why many students would fall for her, thus earning her own nickname, 'Prince'.

"Need something that I can help you with?"

"Oh, none for now. But I might need it later during lunch break."

"Alright then. In that case, just give me a call by then. See you later." As Ritsuka went on to go for his first class of the day, Melusine simply smiled at him, and anticipately waits for the lunch break, and thus she went to her own class.

Later on, during lunch break, Melusine quickly walks to Ritsuka's homeroom, calling him out for her help. Ritsuka noticed her and waves goodbye to his friend, and went off to follow Melusine on whatever she needs him for.

It's now at the rooftop, where Melusine asked him to sit next to her, as she then lays herself onto his lap.

"This again?" Ritsuka asked, not in irritation, but in curiosity.

"Mmhm. Please pat my head again." She asked him. Ritsuka simply smiled and does what he was told, softly rubbing her head while Melusine enjoys it, like a dragon she is. This goes on for a while, until Ritsuka lifts his hand, making Melusine raise her head confused. "Why did you stop?"

"Because it's lunch time." He reminded her. Melusine blushes in embarrassment and sits upright.

"I understand. In that case, I want to give this to you." She then pulls out something out of her pocket and shows it to him: A small bag of chocolates. "Here you go, Fujimaru-kun. My Valentine's gift for you~" She happily said. Ritsuka, even though is happy for the chocolate, wants to tell her something wrong about it. 

"I hate to break it to you Meluko, but Valentine's was over a month ago."

An audible crack was heard for Melusine only, signifying her disappointment. However, Ritsuka took the chocolate and pats her head again.

"But I appreciate the gift, so thanks!" He thanked her, and Melusine quickly bounced back to being happy again.

"Fufu~ You're very welcome, Fujimaru-kun~" She replied. After that, Melusine bid goodbye to Ritsuka, as she's going to her homeroom for lunch. However, after she closed the door to the rooftop, she peeked through the door's window, watching Ritsuka eating the chocolate.

"Whoa... it's pretty good!" He remarked, and finished the chocolate before wrapping the bag. Behind the door, Melusine giggled at his enjoyment of the chocolate before going downstairs.

~~ >> ~~

After school, Ritsuka is approached yet again by Melusine.

"Fujimaru-kun, are you free this evening?"

"Lemme think." He does so to find any important activities for later, but remembered none. "I'm free, actually. What's up?"

"Would you like to join me going home together?" Melusine invited him, but Ritsuka is a bit skeptical about it.

"Wouldn't it be weird for you to invite me for this kind of thing? My house isn't on the same address as yours." Ritsuka argued. However, the 'Prince' pouts for that.

"...Meanie." She mumbled. Seeing Melusine like this, Ritsuka ended up relented and accepted her invite, making Melusine happy yet again. With that, the two head off together, following the route to Melusine's home.

On their way there, Melusine brought Ritsuka to places like the park where she bought themselves cotton candies, the shopping district where Melusine got a keychain from a crane game and gave it to Ritsuka, and continued their way to Melusine's home.

After arriving there, Melusine enters first, and gestures him to come in. Despite his protest, he eventually enters her home, where Melusine is now sitting at a couch and gestures him to do the same next to her.

"Is this just so you can ask me to pat you more?" Ritsuka sighed, now understanding Melusine's intention.

"I just couldn't get enough of it." She admitted. Despite that, she then lays on his lap yet again, prompting Ritsuka to pat her head like always.

"Y'know, you could just ask." He said while patting Melusine's head.

"I know, but it's more fun this way." She replied, and then starts humming peacefully.

"Your chocolate was delicious, by the way." Ritsuka then said, alluding about the chocolate that she gave him earlier.

"Thank you. I made it myself." Melusine replied while smiling. "Because auntie told me that the fastest way to reach your lover's heart is through your homemade sweets."

Ritsuka then stopped, surprised of Melusine's words. This of course made the latter wonder of why did he stop yet again.

"Lover?" Ritsuka asked the 'Prince'.

"Ah." Melusine realized what she just said. She stayed quiet for a moment, before looking up towards Ritsuka's face. "Aren't we already lovers?"

"You didn't even said anything about that!" Ritsuka said while blushing, making Melusine giggle.

"But I already claimed you the moment you helped me even once." She explained with a smug look on her face. "Before anyone else could take advantage of your endless kindness, I shall be the one who'll do so first."

Then, Ritsuka hits her head with a light chop, scolding her for claiming as such. But even so...

"Yet, I do like you though." Melusine then continued even after the scolding. "You're too soft of a person, and it make me want to protect you. I want to return every favor that you did for me by being your lover~"

With her genuine feeling on the line, Ritsuka is now rather unsure of what to make out of it. Before he can respond, Melusine then pulls his face, kissing him on the cheek. Ritsuka is caught off guard by this, and is frozen in shock.

"Let me repay you for all the times we had together, my knight~" Melusine then said softly, making even Ritsuka blushed by Melusine's princely charms.

"You really are a Prince..." He mumbled. Despite his remark, the 'Prince' is confused of what he meant by that.

"Am I really a prince to you?" She asked.

"Wait, you didn't know? Everyone calls you that."

Later on, Melusine cooked him dinner as a repayment for the trouble of bringing him to her home. After having dinner together, Ritsuka is setting off to go to his home, in which Melusine then declared,

"I will ask you for more favors in the future, and that includes our date together. So prepare yourself, my knight~"

With that, the romantic comedy life between the Princely Melusine and the Handyman Knight Ritsuka has begun, and it's going to be more chaotic from here on out.

(A bit shorter than my usual fare, but I really want to write this after using Melusine's Valentine scene as my background noise whenever I go to sleep.

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)