Artoria Pendragon (Lancer Alter) - My Hero

In an alternate world where super heroes exists, you, a wandering hotdog artist, is minding your own business until a villain attack happened. The villain wreck around the park where you work as a food truck chef, and you immediately panicked by running out of your truck. The villain, who is hungry for carnage, spotted you and charges at you, increasing your panic. The villain is ready to pounce you and do something heinous to you, as you scream in fear, until...

A black shadow rammed at the villain by the side, pushing it away from you.

You open your eyes when you realized that you're not hurt, and then see what appears to be a hero. The hero turned their face around, giving you a clear look of who it is.

 The hero turned their face around, giving you a clear look of who it is

"Are you alright?" The hero asked you with an accent, which you nod. You then learned that the hero is a woman from the voice, but it didn't make you curious for now since the villain is getting up from the hero's intervention.

"He's getting up!" You called out, making the hero turn to the recovering villain.

"Very well. I shall end this first." She said, as her spear begin to spin to life, preparing for her special move. "Your villainy ends here, villain. Rhongomyniad!" The hero then pushes the spear forward, launching a black tornado towards the villain, making him struggle from the intense winds. Moments later, the tornado dissipates, leaving the villain unconscious.

Everyone around the two cheered for the hero, but the latter are more concerned about your condition.

"I'm fine! It's thanks to you that I didn't get injured." You assured her. The hero smiled underneath her mask.

"Thank goodness then." She replied. Shortly after, the police came in to apprehend the villain, while the hero begin moving away from the scene.

"Wait!" You called her before she took off, making her turn to you again. "Again, thanks for saving me and the day." You bowed to her in gratitude, which she gives you a thumbs up in acknowledgement.

"You're welcome. Stay safe." She then said, before finally taking off the scene. You waved her goodbye while smiling at her, noting how cool she were back there. Everything went back to normal once the villain is escorted away, and you return to your truck to continue your business as usual...

~~ >> The next day... >> ~~

Today is a slow day for you, since the villain attack made people wary of going to the park. But you continue working there regardless, which you did served an order or two.

Right now, you're staring at the seats in front of you, feeling bored. But that will change when someone new is approaching your food truck.

 But that will change when someone new is approaching your food truck