Morgan and the Fae Knights - Lose All, Gain Four (Oneshot)

"Thief!"

"Traitor!"

"Rapist!"

Those are some of the accusations that you gotten every single day. It started during Elementary School, where you were accused for stealing money from your friend, even though you didn't do it. Your parents forced you to apologize despite your innocence, and since then, your relationship with them gotten strained by it. Your sister, who follows you whenever you're near her, started to hate you because of this. It was that moment that you decided to build a wall between yourself and your family.

Fast-forward to Middle School, you caught in another accusation that you raped your friend at a train station, despite the fact that you instead chased the rapist, but caught in her pointing instead. After being caught by the police and your parents relentlessly scolding you to the point you wrote a written apology, you raised your wall to the point that you'll never speak to anyone ever again.

However, at the start of High School, you've noticed some changes in your family. They started to be nice with you, and tried many attempts to bring you back to their family, but no matter what they try, you always ignored them and walked away. Unbeknownst to you however, they deeply regret everything that they done to you, but it was too late. Your wall is set, and no one can get through it.

But that's not all, as your former friends from the Elementary and Middle School also found you, and tries to catch up, but as always, you ignore them. Again, they also regret of their past with you, even as far as to clear up the rumors from the past to atone their sin, but it's too late, as they can only cry in regret.

On one day, you read from a magazine of a summoning ritual. You were into occult stuff back in Middle School, but never tried to do any of it. Thus, with nothing left to lose, you perform a summoning ritual at the rooftop. You did all of the procedures, even dropping some blood onto it. But when you chanted the rite of summoning, nothing happened. You simply sigh before going downstairs to return to your class, but you didn't noticed that shadow emerged from the circle, as someone emerged from it and sees you walking away...

~~ > ~~

As your day ended, you're walking back to your home, until a gang from your school circled you and cornered you near a wall. They heard of the rumors, and wanted to attack you to submission, but you kept your silence, despite deep down that you're terrified. As one of them starts attacking, a roar is heard, and with it, something charges at them and threw them away with their strength. You see the newcomer and can't help to wonder,

'Who... is she?'

The person, being a blonde woman that is way taller and muscular than everyone, glares at the horrified gang before charging at them again, attacking them to submission instead. You watched in horror as well, but you noticed that she didn't tried to attack you, which made you wonder again. As the last of the gang knocked out in sheer pain, the person walks towards the subtly frighten you before kneeling at you. You were surprised by this, but kept silent. Even so, she faces you with a warm smile, something that you never thought she would do to a stranger like him.

"I'm glad that you're safe." She said. You however, simply nod before starting to walk away. You didn't even thank her, but she didn't mind as you kept walking home alone. That however, is just the beginning of a chain of events that'll lead you to a new start.

~~ > ~~

As the next day rolls around, you were gossiped by many students of the rumors of your relationship with your childhood friend, who is now one of the student council members. You don't even respond to these gossips because you're no longer care to anything at school anymore. To make things worse, the very main topic herself came to your class, but instead of hateful gaze, she looks at you in shame, as if she wants to apologize to you. You wanted to lash out, but you couldn't with all the gaze around you, thus you ended up ignoring her. She became desperate to almost tearing up and cry, until...