Muelsyse - Liven Up a Little

Another day, another pile of paperwork for you, the Doctor of Rhodes Island. Even though you have more important things to do, you slaved away with paperwork instead. It's not because you wanted to, but because of Kal'tsit forcing you to.

"Damn fossil, not even a short break for once." You lamented, cursing the Medic for forcing him to work. "I wish there's something that can bring me out of this mess..."

By sheer luck (or is it?), the door to the office opens, revealing a recently recruited Elf Operator, Muelsyse.

"Heya, Doctor!" She greeted happily. She then sees you surprised of her sudden appearance.

"Muelsyse? Is there something I can help you with?" You then asked her.

"Oh, it's not like that. I'm just passing by while I was on my way to the cafeteria." She then explained. "How about you though? You looked grumpy."

"Blame the fossil for making me work overtime." You sighed, slumping onto the desk. Your bored and exasperated look gives a perfect opportunity for the Elf to start her plan.

"Well... since I'm here... how about we ditch your work and have fun together around the landship?" She then suggested, making you raise an eyebrow underneath your helmet.

"Are you sure that it's a good idea? The Fossil would be mad at us." You said, but Muelsyse wipes her hand away, gesturing of ignoring the idea.

"You clearly forgot about me, huh." She said, and by using her water "magic", she creates a perfect replica of yourself, fully covered and all. "There! Now no one can tell the difference." She proudly said. Seeing how serious she is of bringing you to her plan, you put the paperwork aside and let your water clone take your place.

"Alright then, let's have our date!" Muelsyse then exclaimed with a giggle while pulling you out of the office, making you yelp in surprise, in more ways than one.

"Date?!"

~~ >> ~~

After avoiding some Rhodes Island personnel (for Muelsyse's convenience), the two of you are now at the recreation area, where the Elf Operator goes for the coffee table and make some coffee for you.

"Here you go. Something refreshing to start our date." She said while putting a cup of latte for you.

"Thanks." You thanked her and grabbed the cup, before taking a sip of the latte. "Seriously, what do you mean by 'date', anyway?" You then asked her.

"Oh, come on, Doctor. Liven up a little." Muelsyse then sits right in front of him with her own latte. "From what I heard from Closure, you're actually single for as long as anyone in Rhodes Island remembers." You slapped your mask in annoyance, annoyed of the fact were being told by the Sarkaz shopkeeper.

"Well excuse me for being too focused on my duty." You grumbled while taking another sip. "I haven't gotten the chance of looking for a love interest thanks to all the work that I have to do."

"Really? Not even other Operators?" Muelsyse asked quizzically. You shrug your shoulder in response.

"I understand that some of them might hold me in a much higher regard, but I guess that I never took the chance to understand it more." You replied. "As it stands, they're just my colleagues and work partners."

Hearing that response, Muelsyse grew a mischievous smile, unknown to you. It seems that her plan is getting more smoother than before.

"Which is why we're going to change that!" She then exclaimed. "How about we go to Siesta and actually have a date there together?" She then suggested. You wanted to decline her suggestion, but seeing this being a very rare occasion of not working today, you sighed before nodding.